Media TJ on track to make weight

Ignore what fighters say their weight is

lol he may make it, but no way in hell he "feels great"

He might feel great in his delusional and dehydrated state of mind but he looks like he just got out of Auschwitz.

Midget on track to make 12 year old girl weight. How TF is this thread worthy in the HEAVIES?? Under 145 should have a manlet / freakshow board separate from the real fighting discussions.

What about Henry?

People forget Henry has missed weight a whole bunch of times

Would be low key hilarious if TJ makes weight perfectly and Cejudo misses

If there was any way to guarantee Dana is gonna close 125, that would be it

yea but, hows his brain gonna react to getting fisted in the face?
better be hydrated up there

Ignore what fighters say their weight is

It always cracks me up when I think about Hendricks saying he was only one pound over the day before weigh-ins....then missing weight by 3 pounds the next day. <45>

I'm sure he also told you this was the best camp and weight cut of his life, and he's ready for us to see a new and improved TJ.

It always cracks me up when I think about Hendricks saying he was only one pound over the day before weigh-ins....then missing weight by 3 pounds the next day. <45>
LOL

I love any post that makes fun of Hendricks. Big Rig's big book of excuses is the best.

Would actually be hilarious to see Henry miss weight. I mean, I doubt he will, but I do love some good old fashion chaos.

He has a history of missing weight....and he sure looks thicker than usual in those latest photos.

128 lbs is tiny for an adult male.

way too small to be entertaining.

People forget Henry has missed weight a whole bunch of times

Would be low key hilarious if TJ makes weight perfectly and Cejudo misses

If there was any way to guarantee Dana is gonna close 125, that would be it

I will laugh so hard if both fighters miss weight and they end up fighting for TJ's 135lbs belt.

I will laugh so hard if both fighters miss weight and they end up fighting for TJ's 135lbs belt.

Dana running around back stage screaming "GOD DAMMIT WE NEED A BELT ON THE POSTER YOU GOOFS"

<31>

I can't believe he is going to make weight so easily, but this is great news. This press conference has been great, I hope we get an equally great fight on Saturday night.

Also please Cowboy, beat this Alexander fellow

Forget being 6'5 250... jacked 128 is Alpha! :eek:

Hopefully, they give Henry the same towel Cormier used in case he comes in overweight to make sure this fight happens.

<Y2JSmirk>

Back