Media Dana on Ariel RE Hardy: "I don't give a **** what he thinks."

Its only a matter of time for the goat promoter to get rid of ariel from espn.

man people still say 'i could give a shit'? that means you do care you dumbass. its 'i couldn't give a shit'.

dana-white-twitter-660x400.jpg

Ariel just does it t get a reaction from Dana

I just want to see them both head butt each other.

No one cares! Even super Liberal luke Thomas was saying that only the mma media have made something out of it.

Lol why would he ban Ariel from an event and shun him all these years. Obviously he cares what he says

No one cares! Even super Liberal luke Thomas was saying that only the mma media have made something out of it.

That's because Luke Thomas is a cuck who would happily watch in a cage as his wife has sex with her boyfriend.

Everything you need to know about the "MMA media" is summed up in Ariel asking a legitimate question at a UFC press conference, Dana White responding with some dismissive insult, and Ariel's colleagues LAUGHING to suck up to Dana, with a few even heckling Ariel afterwards.

(Well that, and BloodyElbow having an obnoxious SJW writer on their staff who was also a pedophile they were forced to fire as a result. BloodyElbow's reaction? Go after the guy who discovered he was a pedo.)

Anywho, Dana White is the lowest form of scumbag, someone his own mother and brothers hate, so of course he dislikes anyone calling him out.

Danas face is absolutely priceless when ariels name gets mentioned. Classic:
EZDU7QI.png

Get him red goof!

Ariel helwani doing the impossible and making dana seem likable here

<36>

If any of the great shoopers in this forum can make a gif out of danas reaction on this video the mma community will forever be greatful.

Last edited:
Back