Greg Hardy is at the UFC media event (interviews)

TITS

Gold Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted...

Last edited:
GOAT

the REAL Black Fedor. This is why DC is retiring and Stipe wants a rematch now. THE KING IS HERE

Would be funny if he started off every fight in a three-point stance.

his A-level athleticism and explosiveness makes us cuckhold beta sherdoggers wet

I hope he gets beat and is never heard from again.

yup. hard to argue facts
0pTl9Z53uMt5i14EszY2unw6pSFhv7KHDpNC_Bqh03Dw4ciiMMkdIs4s0MqfM5zKGRZ7B9XEOAnoyIBqfcaheTIm87PLWTqwqoAdgdM=w352-h200-nc

Sorry if this has already been posted...

Thank You for posting the video.
My 2 cents:
1) Mac Life seems to have gotten no heat whatsoever for helping orchestrate the bus-dolly incident. I thought Dana would ban them, even for PR reasons.
2) Dancing around Hardy’s past with easy questions, inbetween joking about soccer, is not journalism. This is a fluff piece, not an interview.
3) Hardy’s all smiles until the end, when he gets all “thousand yard stare” when talking about his opponents lying bleeding on the ground. Maybe it’s wolf tickets, mayve he’s psyching himself up /trying to psych his opponent out; either way, given his domestic violence past, it’s a little disconcerting.

Dont trust his smile

Never really cared about him but with all of the recent limpwrist white knighting, I hope he starts annihilating guys on his way to the title.

UFC HW Champ by December 2019-March 2020

Back