DAZN is a fraud

jpadilla295

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
This streaming platform Dazn has charged me 3 separate times of 9.99 each after I cancelled my account. A total of 30$ due to no reason and when i ask customer service, they have no explanation why i was charged and each payment was unauthorized. WHat should I do from here now since dazn does not want to help? any suggestions

You should definitely complain about it on sherdog.

Sherdog, the new official DAZN tech support location

1. Find the room housing DAZN customer service
2. Fill with uppercuts

$30?

That's it?

Touch them with the jab and move on with your life crybaby.

You didn't cancel it.
If you had then they wouldn't be charging you, user error is hardly their fault.

no one cares

This streaming platform Dazn has charged me 3 separate times of 9.99 each after I cancelled my account. A total of 30$ due to no reason and when i ask customer service, they have no explanation why i was charged and each payment was unauthorized. WHat should I do from here now since dazn does not want to help? any suggestions
Why don't you block it via your bank?

Go ahead and try to cancel fight pass...

thank you for your inquiry. as your sherdog customer service rep for non-sherdog related issues, i suggest you press 1 at the tone, and then insert a pen in your ass. that should work. let me know how it goes.

press here to fill out our customer satisfaction survey.

Verify that you have done everything needed to cancel. Do they provide you with a confirmation of the cancellation? This should be standard practice for all pay sites. Provide this evidence to the CS people for DAZN with evidence of your continued billing. Many sites make it extremely difficult to cancel so they may have some tricks in place that were overlooked.

Have you tried discussing this with your card issuer?

Why are you asking Sherdog? Go do a charge back like the first couple of posters said.

Hum, DAZN subscriber here.

Nothing bad to say about it.

Damn, imagine being so poor a 30 dollar mistake causes outrage lmao

<{yahyou}>

Back