Rachel Ostovich discusses meeting Greg Hardy during fight week (video)

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score

"I told him: Hey there are no negatives with me towards you. I know the media can blow things up out of proportion. Just to let you know thats not my character, i dont care, im actually happy that you are here. I hope you and me can work together and use this for good"

<WellThere>

575638f925b1f136015194.gif

Last edited:
Knowing the patterns of these things, she’s gonna end up dating him.

"and I was like, and it was like, then I was like, then the article like, so like, I'm like"

Rachel Ostovich seems to be at peace with the situation. Hopefully MMA journalists will come to her defense.

Sherdoggers are the reason gilette made that commercial.

I heard they both like to bang.

Is this really going be the narrative for her heading into sat?

But does her body language confirm what she says?

Liberal MMA Media: "This is SOOOOOOOOOO insensitive by UFC!!! Dana White supports domestic violence against women! Rachel must be traumatized!!!"

Rachel: "I don't care"

LMM: "Victim-shaming misogyny by Rachel Ostovich reeeeeeeeeeee!!"

EDIT: nevermind. thought someone was serious about something and it was actually sarcasm lol

Last edited:
Girls that were abused tend to seek out guys that are abusive. I'm not saying that's the case here but we all have known the girl that 'keeps ending up with assholes'. Some girls just like to be dominated and made to feel like shit, the equivalent for a man to be cuck. Wouldn't be surprised if they smashed, tho I think Hardy is strictly a white girl chubby chaser like Rumble.

Last edited:
Back