Anthony smith real height

Ivancho

Amante de las mma
@Brown
Reaction score
Is well known that ufc change the real height and reach of a fighter to make them appear bigger.. A couples of days ago I was reading a post about jon jones real height at 6'3 same as his brother(the fat one), there are other fighter like smith who is listed 6'4 but after watching a lot of pics and comparing his real height seems to be 6'2 like adesanya who is also listed 6'4. And the same happens with every hw and lhw with few exceptions. Gus said once in an interview that his real height is between 6'3 6'4

It happens in every weight class
Romero used to be listed at 5'10" and later at 6'
In reality, Yoel is a bit taller than 5'8" Conor

Gus even said in a sit down interview that he was 6'3

Trump is 6'3" and 239 which makes him 1lb under being obese so it's not just the UFC that does it.

It happens in every weight class
Romero used to be listed at 5'10" and later at 6'
In reality, Yoel is a bit taller than 5'8" Conor
Yoel's height is listed as 5'8" on his Olympic stats.

Is well known that ufc change the real height and reach of a fighter to make them appear bigger.. A couples of days ago I was reading a post about jon jones real height at 6'3 same as his brother(the fat one), there are other fighter like smith who is listed 6'4 but after watching a lot of pics and comparing his real height seems to be 6'2 like adesanya who is also listed 6'4. And the same happens with every hw and lhw with few exceptions. Gus said once in an interview that his real height is between 6'3 6'4
Carnies have been doing this for as long as "strongmen" and freaks were featured. They'd go town to town, do a few shows , work the local marks and move on ... Once people realised the bearded lady was a man in drag.
Vince McMahon popularised this YEARS ago when he inflated Hulk Hogan's height and weight as well as Andre's at wrestlemania
Yet another idea dAna and the fetttiot brothers borrowed from the original traveling circus of sweaty men (professional wrestlan)

Ngannou is just about the only non-optimistically billed 6'4 fighter in the UFC.

Ngannou is just about the only non-optimistically billed 6'4 fighter in the UFC.
Miocic too in that case.

stipe-miocic-francis-ngannou-ufc-220.jpg

Yeah the only one who seems to be a legit 6'4 is ngannou

And his wiki always has him at 6'5 and 79 reach. But in the lead up to the first Jones fight they showed him having a reach of 81.2 . Silly little things

Height cutting is normal in the UFC, as is gaining hand size before a fight........

you are all marks jon jones is 6'2 with 77 inch reach

you are all marks jon jones is 6'2 with 77 inch reach
FUN FACT:
There is only ONE fighter in the entire world (and history of MMA) who has a minuscule (1cm) reach advantage over Jones. A SuperHW with an amateur 2-2 record - Marcus Fowler. Basically, Jones has the longest reach ever in the history of pro MMA fighting.

EDIT: I was wrong, I admit. Hong Man Choi and Semmy Schilt had longer reaches. Both Super Heavyweights, mind you. Still, Jones has the longest reach of all active UFC fighters - including Heavyweights. And probably the longest reach ever at LHW - but don't quote me on that.

Last edited:
This cheating is getting out of control. Drugs, ivy’s, massive weight cutting, diarrheaticts and now height cutting???? Bullshit....

I blame John Jones.

dont-cheat.gif

Back