Do you find Frank Camacho a poor man’s Robbie Lawler

Nah, more of a poor mans Hector Macho

He looks like Lawler and has the same kind of tenacity. In respect to their skillsets its not that similar though.

Whenever he fights my friends laugh because of Idiocracy (President Camacho)

Don't know about that, but i do know that Uriah Hall is a poor man's Uriah Hall

No way, Camacho gasses in a round and doesnt have the punching power, fight iq or tecnique of Lawler, Robbie is super comfortable in the pocket he never shoots for TDS while Camacho is often overmatched on the feet and has to resort to takedowns.
Im pretty insulted you would compare him to Lawler honestly because it implies Lawler is nothing more than a brawler.

macho_r997lox7_kqh0s1h0.jpg

Whoever this guy is he surely doesn’t even deserve to be in a sentence with Robbie

naw they are different enough. frank seems a good fighter though. anyone remember when he almost ko'd magny with his shoulder on tuf?

No way, Camacho gasses in a round and doesnt have the punching power, fight iq or tecnique of Lawler, Robbie is super comfortable in the pocket he never shoots for TDS while Camacho is often overmatched on the feet and has to resort to takedowns.
Im pretty insulted you would compare him to Lawler honestly because it implies Lawler is nothing more than a brawler.

You read the title? He looks similiar and tries to fight similiar without skills to do it.

not at all. i look at frank camacho as a guy who has tremendous power who has fallen in love with trying to knock people out instead of using his phenomenal ground game. i see a guy who is very talented, but decides to not use all his tools.

Back