Cejudo is going to TKO TJ

Normot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I know some of you are with me. The rest of you dorks can keep acting like an Olympic Gold Medal is a joke. Cejudos head is huge, punches wont hurt him and TJ is going to get wobbly when Cejudo touches him.

Cejudo already got knocked out once by a manlet who isn't even known for hitting hard.

TJ by KO

Cejudo already got knocked out once by a manlet who isn't even known for hitting hard.

TJ by KO
I think your confused, Cejudo has never been knocked out, that was TJ, by the shortest of short, John Dodson.

Cejudo via big head, solid chin (and handsomeness):
20130130121545_IMG_1472.JPG

If you don't see the similarity, get your eyes checked, bro.

I know some of you are with me. The rest of you dorks can keep acting like an Olympic Gold Medal is a joke. Cejudos head is huge, punches wont hurt him and TJ is going to get wobbly when Cejudo touches him.
Imagine caring about manlet fights or wmma

Ha gold medal is a joke. You are a joke.

You look up to Cejudo.

Cejudo via TKO due to some kind of crazy injury

I dont know about KO but Cejudo is going to win. He just beat the goat, dillashaw is easy work.

I'm picking Cejudo by sub in the first, after clipping TJ.

I'll probably be wrong.

Just saw TJs open workout. He must be walking around under 10% bodyfat. He'll probably look like death at the weigh ins after the water cut.

I dont know about KO but Cejudo is going to win. He just beat the goat, dillashaw is easy work.

DIllashaw won't play it safe the way DJ did, I think Cejudo's best chance of winning this is actually catching TJ himself before he gets finished and to be fair he has shown a pretty good straight counter.

Tito got ko'd a few times. And if chin would be comparable to the size of a head, A Mack truck wouldnt even been able to KO the GHOAT...

Pretty sure an Olympic wrestling gold medal isn't that much help in knocking someone out.

TJ is the betting favourite isn't he and the odds on a Cejudo ko are pretty long so people aren't betting that the fight ends that way, if Cejudo wins it's probably on points.

I feel the same m8

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back