Media Dan Henderson - H-Bomb Chronicles

Remember when Jake Shields beat him in 5 rounds... That was fuckin' awesome.

Thanks. I'll probably never like a fighter more than I liked Dan.

How anyone could not love Hendo is beyond me.

Anyone, anyplace, any time. Dan Fucking Henderson.

One of my favorites of all time. LEGEND.

Thank you!!

UFC 17 Middleweight Tournament Winner

Henderson.jpg

RINGS: KING OF KINGS 1999 OPEN WEIGHT TOURNAMENT CHAMPION

EbWKLxTBeTxViMnfR1yg

Pride33-DanHendersonXWanderleiSilva-01-KO-400-sg.gif

"I don't know... Maybe I'll go for a 3rd belt... And I can't make LW... So, you never know. I might end up at HW." (2:26)

hendo-fedor_large.jpg

3.gif
il04CG.gif

ClgDjxTWIAAzQ2N.jpg

giphy.gif

ufc-139-shogun-hendo1_vice_670.jpg

Last edited:
Was a fan until the cheap shot on an unconscious opponent, particularly as he kissed his fist then jumped in the air and put fucking everything into it. Boring personality, excellent fighter, cheap shot thrower.

Was a fan until the cheap shot on an unconscious opponent, particularly as he kissed his fist then jumped in the air and put fucking everything into it. Boring personality, excellent fighter, cheap shot thrower.

It’s bisping...

He gets extra points for that

@ 2mn25:

Bisping deserved that extra shot, he's not a nice person.

It only he could've tested Bones's chin....if only

And agree with everyone....Bisping asked for it, and got it. Wandy as well....not the douche Bisping is, but Dan was not a fan

It only he could've tested Bones's chin....if only

And agree with everyone....Bisping asked for it, and got it. Wandy as well....not the douche Bisping is, but Dan was not a fan
No one asks for that, it could've ended very badly.

Back