New podcast MMA Reporters

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Imagine Luke Thomas’ face right now... Haha

Ariel taking back everything he’s worked for from Thomas

I was so happy when Jeff Wagenheim left the MMA Beat, he seems like a nice guy and all... but man could he ramble on and on about nothing and repeat himself endlessly.

I want to bend Luke's laptop in half

the wrong way

jeff wagenheim doesn't know shit about MMA

Okamoto is the only legit MMA reporter at ESPN

So the only way to listen is on iTunes? Anywhere else?

Needs video.. Okamoto probably won't be in NY all the time though. And they might not exactly be charismatic on screen personalities..

But good start.
And Ariel shitting a bit on Fox as well, but Brett held back on ESPN.. figured. Expected.

Hopefully there will be video in the future

The MMA Report would have been better imo. Anyway, more mma content is always good.

Wow Ariel secures a budget to fly Okamoto from Vegas to New York every week to do this podcast!

Mentioned at the beginning of the pod.

So if he’s flying him out to New York, there should be a video version coming sonnet or later

Wow ariel countering Thomas here

I could see a fight break out soon

I'v got helwani by UD.
vcLZNh.gif

Who are these irrelevant ESPN personalities Ariel speaks of?

old-man-stephen-a-smith.jpg

When will they shelve this little weasel? MMA journalism is narrative based garbage. Instead of covering the fights, or the technique they dramatize weight cuts and minor interactions with Dana White. If it's not Chael P go fuck yourself

Wow Ariel secures a budget to fly Okamoto from Vegas to New York every week to do this podcast!

Mentioned at the beginning of the pod.

Do you believe that though.. I felt it was partly tongue in cheek.. but I may be totally wrong.

But then they must do video, so nice pressure then.
Ship him all the way out there and not do video..
They/ESPN fucking built him a studio.

Last edited:
Do you believe that though.. I felt it was partly tongue in cheek.. but I may be totally wrong.

But then they must do video, so nice pressure then.
Yeah Video is a must these days. Tweeted Ariel already

I was so happy when Jeff Wagenheim left the MMA Beat, he seems like a nice guy and all... but man could he ramble on and on about nothing and repeat himself endlessly.
lol, I like Jeff he always seemed like the goofy friendly uncle to me, also he's a big stoner too.

Back