when I was a kid, there was a guy named Pele

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
he was a real savage! The UFC tried to hide him from the american audience because he destroyed their farmer boy, Matt Hughes who they were trying to promote

While only being 170lbs he knocked down the 205 poster boy of the UFC, Chuck "the iceman" Liddell, multiple times forcing he to lay n pray against a 170lber.

jose pele landi-jons is a legend of MMA, put some respek on his name!

Goat!

But got KO'd by Ellenberger very easily, who was a nobody at the time lol

Matt Hughes got beat twice by Dennis Hallman both fights lasted a combined whopping total of 37 seconds.

he was a real savage! The UFC tried to hide him from the american audience because he destroyed their farmer boy, Matt Hughes who they were trying to promote

While only being 170lbs he knocked down the 205 poster boy of the UFC, Chuck "the iceman" Liddell, multiple times forcing he to lay n pray against a 170lber.

jose pele landi-jons is a legend of MMA, put some respek on his name!

Goat!

He also beat Da Croatian Sedation (who was still UFC champ) in WEF...

Pele = bad luck.

Last edited:

tenor.gif

I heard he was pretty good at football in his days.

I remember when he broke his leg throwing a low kick against Brian Gassaway. I think that was about the time I became desensitized to noodle legs. But up until that point I mainly knew him from his battle with Chuck, his KO over Hughes and his fight with Newton. Too bad he didn't fight in the UFC or find success in Pride.

I remember when he broke his leg throwing a low kick against Brian Gassaway. I think that was about the time I became desensitized to noodle legs. But up until that point I mainly knew him from his battle with Chuck, his KO over Hughes and his fight with Newton. Too bad he didn't fight in the UFC or find success in Pride.
His fight vs Ronin could have ended jus´like Spider vs the same Ronin, back luck again...

Pride should have invested more in this dude... Strange decision..

Back