Rogan goes full shill mode on Schaub when he calls JJ a steroid user

BoxingFan653

C-137
@Brown
Reaction score
Holy shit Schaub stating the obvious and Joe gets upset and says this isnt a joke then explains to all of us that dick pills can cause all this.

As some one that knows a ton bout steroids and MMA I can honestly say this is such a fucking joke. The dude is a steroid abuser. Im not sure about this previous fight but his transformation is retardedly obvious

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning

Rogan knows he's a cheat, but he's also a big fan so he puts on the blinders when it suits him. Like he did for instance when Cerrone tried to tell him how awful Ronda's striking was before Holly wrecked her and Rogan kept insisting her boxing was top notch. Rogan is a born cheerleader. As anyone has ever listened to him knows.

This is Joe every time he sees Jon fucking up outside of the octagon

<mma1>

Just can't accept that Jonny boy is a steroid cheat. It's like a little kid refusing to believe that Santa Claus isn't real

Joe knows that he can't accuse Jones of PED use and keep his job with the UFC.

To all those complaining
Go and shit on your boss publicly
Tell me if you still have a job by morning
My boss told me to once hand out flyers when I was busy with something else. I told him to do it himself if it was so important. Still have my job and that was a year ago.

Holy shit Schaub stating the obvious and Joe gets upset and says this isnt a joke then explains to all of us that dick pills can cause all this.

As some one that knows a ton bout steroids and MMA I can honestly say this is such a fucking joke. The dude is a steroid abuser. Im not sure about this previous fight but his transformation is retardedly obvious

You're a steroid abuser?

Rogan knows he's a cheat, but he's also a big fan so he puts on the blinders when it suits him. Like he did for instance when Cerrone tried to tell him how awful Ronda's striking is before Holly wrecked her. Rogan is a born cheerleader. As anyone has ever listened to him knows.

Cerrone isn't that smart either tho lol

My boss told me to once hand out flyers when I was busy with something else. I told him to do it himself if it was so important. Still have my job and that was a year ago.
Lol
Most just get fired tbh
Rogan is such a big name if he says jones cheats it will stick for good
Dana seems to have an ego and I feel he would punish joe for doing that

If Joe Rogan thinks Jon Jones is a clean athlete, then he should face him in the octagon.

Rogan knows he's a cheat, but he's also a big fan so he puts on the blinders when it suits him. Like he did for instance when Cerrone tried to tell him how awful Ronda's striking was before Holly wrecked her and Rogan kept insisting her boxing was top notch. Rogan is a born cheerleader. As anyone has ever listened to him knows.

I remember this. So hilarious way back then when Rogan was so god damn high on Rondas boxing AND Edmunds training. Then after the loss he started talking like he never though her boxing was good and started talking mad shit about Edmunds teaching skills for a while after Rondas losses

You're a steroid abuser?

No but every one in the body building world has gone down that road at least once out of curiosity. Most don't take any but plenty are curious and read a bit on the risk v reward. Steroids are like boob jobs for men. Plenty of dudes I know take it and I didnt like what I saw. Most get addicted to the artificial gains and like the way women treat them and how they feel then they become addicted to that artificial version of themselves.

However, clomid is not going to be in dick pills. That is a load of shit. There's a legit body building forum online and the steroid section pretty much has a laugh at JJ and the amount of lies from the clomid in penis pills excuse.

This is as lame as Canelo pretending he accidentally ate cattle with clenbuterol in it in Mexico. Gimme a break. Or in the 90's boxers pretended their coach rubbed an unknown cream on their thighs and it contained testosterone and they did not know....yeah cuz u totally wont recognize the abnormal gains and strength in your workouts

This thread will be full of annyoing Jones and Rogan haters, bitching and complaining.

I remember this. So hilarious way back then when Rogan was so god damn high on Rondas boxing AND Edmunds training. Then after the loss he started talking like he never though her boxing was good and started talking mad shit about Edmunds teaching skills for a while after Rondas losses

That's Rogan being Rogan. Remember Cain vs Werdum when he kept hyping how Cain has this superhuman cardio over and over again. Then he gasses in two rounds and runs into a Guillotine. Never a mea culpa, he pretends like he never said all that shit.

Cocaine, tainted with Creatine, with other steroids in it.

Fucking. Retarded.

Back