Media Brock helping to train University of Minnesota stand-out

FrankieNYC

STUFF!
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Gable Steveson has a go with former UFC HW champ Brock Lesnar

This tells me he is training for a DC fight.

Brock is a beast, totally underrated on here.

Is he also teaching the kid how to cycle?

Brock looking pretty slender from the side.

Where did all that thickness go?

Either brock lost some mass or this gable guy is absolutely huge. He looks bigger than brock from some angles.

Gable is a fuckin beast, if he transfers to mma he will be champ

Brock looking pretty svelte from the side.

Where did all that thickness go?

Either brock lost a lot of mass or this gable guy absolutely huge. He looks bigger than brock from some angles.
Gable is big. True freshman too, ranked number one at heavyweight as of yesterday which is pretty rare air for a true fresh. Hes 6' 250+ and can dunk easily. An a level athlete who was never wooed to football

"Could there be a better training partner"...sure. There are lots of better wrestlers that could work with him.

18 years old
X4hgiLvR_400x400.jpg

Brock looking good. Good wrestling form

Somewhere DC is like :

<DCWhoa>

"Could there be a better training partner"...sure. There are lots of better wrestlers that could work with him.
Well seeing as how this is the Minnesota wrestling twitter they probably are not going to admit that easily

brawk looks small

I'm no D-1 Wrestling scholar, but I gotta assume this kid was named after the legend, Dan Gable.

Gable is a fuckin beast, if he transfers to mma he will be champ
Yah, he is an absolute freak. As a freshman, he makes the best HW collegiate wrestlers look like children against a full grown man. He kind of reminds me of a LeBron level athlete, where he just breathes a different kind of air. He is super fun to watch and show boats too. It would definitely be in the interest of MMA fans to check this guy out. If he comes to MMA, he will be very dominant, might be the guy to eventually beat Bones.

Back