Ariane Lipski destroying pads, training with Cyborg

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Can't wait for this chick to unload on Joanne Contender. My personal co-main event of the night. Very excited

'

I know Shertards get mad if there is WMMA thread with no pics so there is one

ariane-lipski_28427864.png

This Instagram followers thing in the thread titles makes me wonder why I ever thought that watching two guys in a cage fight was something badass or cool.

<1>

This Instagram followers thing in the thread titles makes me wonder why I ever thought that watching two guys in a cage fight was something badass or cool.

<1>
<{clintugh}>

Is that what it is? sheeesssh.... id rather have remained oblivious to it

Last edited:
Only one pic ?

WTF

BOOO TS, BOOOO

<1>

Agreed, lol.

Holy shit, i was just wondering, what are these numbers people keep putting next to names?
Damn, can we make that a flaggable offense?
@mods?

<1>

<{clintugh}>

Is that what it is? sheeesssh.... id rather have remained oblivious to it

Agreed, lol.

<1>

I didn't even know what he meant at first.

I clicked on the thread expecting to see a tiny 47 Kg (100 lbs) girl hitting pads.

Idk if training Cyborg is such a good thing after seeing her run face first into counter shots.

This is what this thread actually needs:
18386428a90dc1cdfe801290805c.png

z19250711Q,Ariane-Lipski.jpg

ariane-lipski.png
WzWaGEt.png

With braces on she looks also very good. I think it could be my size^^^.

Back