Wonderboy beat Woodley twice and Till

revoltub

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
I rewatched all 3 fights. People use woodley hurting Wonderboy as the reason he won. Even though thats not how fights are acored. I scored both fights for Wonderboy. Were they close? Yes, but imo Wonderboy deserved the nod.

Till fight wasn't as close, and like the woodley fight, people put so much emphasis on the one moment where till landed that right hand. Before that, Wonderboy was landing jabs and rights to the body and imo won 3 rounds at least. Clear hometown decision.

Imo Wonderboy should be champ ATM.

Lol the man got dropped like a sack of potatoes like 5 times by Woodley.

NLFFNV2.png

15 rounds to go forward and show you want to win, instead of not to lose.

He didn’t do anything in those fights.

I just checked Wikipedia. Thread title incorrect.

I wanted Thompson to beat Woodley each time but as exciting as that 1st fight was and as boring as that 2nd fight was I thought Woodley had won each time.

First fight was a draw, second fight was clearly Woodley.

You're a casual, learn how to score fights.

He didn't beat Woodley in the first fight but I agree with you about the rest.

I'll notify the UFC and the necessary commissions

You should have told us sooner
What a mess

You can watch them as many times as you like but it doesn't change the fact that they were 1 draw and 2 losses.

5 times really? Show me each time. Pretty sure it was once.
He dropped him a minimum of 3 times the first fight and like twice the second. Go watch it and come back to me.

He probably beat Till but he did not ever look like he was winning either Woodley fight.

I thought he won the first fight. Certainly beat Till.

Maybe Dana doesn't have any influence... b/c he definitely doesn't want T-Wood as champ.

I thought he beat Till, but against Woodley he wasn't near active enough in either fight to get the nod & despite that still wasn't aggressive enough against Till.

Back