Darren Till on Colby: “If someone threw a boomerang at me I’d rip their f**king face off”

Epicness

Rent-paying tenant cat
@Black
Reaction score
Towards the end of his interview on bisping’s show recently, they talk about quite a bit but towards the end just start shitting on colby and its fantastic hahaha

Love how Bisping has no filter and calls everyone on their bullshit, probably my fav mma related podcast currently haha

Towards the end of his interview on bisping’s show recently, they talk about quite a bit but towards the end just start shitting on colby and its fantastic hahaha

Love how Bisping has no filter and calls everyone on their bullshit, probably my fav mma related podcast currently haha

Well, this guy kicked some random dude that didn't land the first strike.
Not surprising.

Everybody hates Colby. Nothing new here folks.

Yeah... id like to see you back that up after Ngannou slams a boomerang on you darren

tenor.gif

Last edited:
But you didn't do anything in a sanctioned fight in the biggest fight of your life.

You stood there like a deer in the headlights and got wrecked.

Sad because I was hoping he would destroy Woodley.

I wish Tyron had brought a boomerang to the cage, might have seen some offense from Till

Yeah, until that someone grabbed his neck and went 40% the way of a choke (sort of like the elven over there at 155)and then he'd forgive ( or " give up").

.....and if that someone was Werdum, omg- lmao.

Yeah Till, you would kick the ass of the heavyweight grappler.

not if it's T-Wood he won't!
74 strikes to 1
never forget!

LOL so Darren Till would do shit against Werdum? I doubt it.

Werdum vs Till, let's book it.

I'm pretty sure Till won't even look too small at HW

They threw a title shot at him and he didn't do shit.

Unless it was Woodley that threw the boomerang, then Till would have got his ass kicked.

Back