Zahabi hints that GSP could come back if 165lbs was introduced

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
“As of what I understand right now, there is no 165 pound division” Zahabi told YouTube channel MMA Betz backstage at UFC 232 late last month. “It’s a ‘maybe’ from what I understand. It’s a rumor I should say, and if that happens I think it could be very interesting for Georges. I’m hoping that rumor is true.”

“I think the best matchup would be, for sure, Khabib [Nurmagomedov]. If they were to create a 165-pound division, I think it would make a lot of sense to have Georges St-Pierre and Khabib be the first ones to fight for that title.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/1/...erre-is-against-khabib-at-165-pounds-mma-news

I like GSP and that would be a fight I would be interested in seeing, but no one wants another abandoned and meaningless title...

would get destroyed, his time is past

sureeeeee

gspbisping_350x197_1088845891932-1.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg

This, it’s laughable that people think Georges will beat a young hungry prime Khabib because he barely scraped by one eyed Bisping

Khabib dominates and finishes GSP after he gasses.

This, it’s laughable that people think Georges will beat a young hungry prime Khabib because he barely scraped by one eyed Bisping

upload_2019-1-16_8-32-56.jpeg

He will come back to 170 after tyron moves up at the end of year.

Saying "I felt it was the right time"

I love GSP but am done speculating notwithstanding my user name when he's coming back. He's got 3 more fights on his contract and doesn't want to fight past the age of 40. He turns 40 in 2021. We have race track and I'm looking forward to seeing him back at some point.

Bro are you high? Khabib couldn't even outwrestle tibau or however you spell it. What great wrestler has khabjb beaten? Gsp would do what he always does and jab and and outstrike him. The levels of competition faced between the two is a wide margin

It's sad when even GSP has too many haters.

sureeeeee

gspbisping_350x197_1088845891932-1.vresize.1200.630.high.0.jpg
well in your Picture he is fighting another fighter his time had past... and got way more damage than him... not a good example.
However, i believe that GSP can hang with the Top new guys.

Why doesn't he just go to 155?
GSP fans told me he is small for 170 and would make LW easily

{<shrug}

Khabib is on fire and could very well pull off a win, but to say he'd dominate GSP is just absurd.

so do you think that khabib can beat a middleweight like Bisping ? interesting

It never ceases to amaze me how silly the thought of a 165lb class is. 5lb difference from 170. Too close to do anything but make 2 thin divisions where there should be 1 deep division. So pointless

Back