Did Dana pull out Hardy from the Helwani show last minute?

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i'm pretty sure he did. And when i say that i dont mean litrerally, but he adviced him not to.
Ariel was pissed about him pulling out of that interview and started shitting on him. That was priceless.

Now i hear that he was also pulled from the press conference and all other interviews... lol

Hardy can't talk to the media isn't it obvious?

Dana knew Ariel would bring up all the domestic abuse stuff. Honestly a smart move by Dana if he pulled him.

On a related note, I heard this will be Hardy’s walkout song.

Hardy is used to dealing with A level journalists

Helwani is C level

AT BEST

But the real question is how can Dan Hardy's brother be black?

Hope Hardy gets ktfo and fades into obscurity but the UFC is gonna build the fucker up for sure

Hardy is used to dealing with A level journalists

Helwani is C level

AT BEST
C level post above. Ariel tells truths and is one of the GOAT journalists. One of the few who doesn't kiss Dana's ass and already got beaten by UFC bodyguards because of it. Respect.

Last edited:
C level post above. Ariel tells truths and is one of the GOATs journalists. One of the few who doesn't kiss Dana's ass and already got beaten by UFC bodyguards because of it. Respect.

Lmao you dont even know what A level reporting is

Look at Stephen A smith

Ariel literally wishes he was that man

I don't know why is Dana so scared of being asked something.

I would destroy that reporters with arguments easily.

They're all dumb as fuck and don't understand MMA one bit.

They should let him go out there and get it over with, are they gonna hide him from the press his whole career or hope that a KO win will make the press forget about the shit he did?

Lmao you dont even know what A level reporting is

Look at Stephen A smith

Ariel literally wishes he was that man
Stephen A Smith is a blowhard. Him and Skip Bayless are idiots. But they are rich
idiots. lol, So something is working right.

Back