It will cost you $2039.64 to watch every UFC fight this upcoming year.

AyDeeDee

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
from reddit.

It will cost you $959.64 for ESPN+,Fight Pass & PPV's, also estimate of $90.00 a month for a cable package for all the ESPN's.

<31><31>{<BJPeen}<{cruzshake}><codychoke>

No wonder why PPV is dying and everyone is streaming. What a mess!

I’d say maybe 5 percent of sherdog posters actually pay for the ppvs..

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that

It will cost me literally 0$ of additional costs to watch all the UFC PPVs this year.

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol
free 4k? how?

Time to do other things on the weekend, go out and try new things, live life, instead of watching let's start doing. Just watch a few ppvs you are interested, a few espn shows should be enough

I usually split every PPV with five to eight people. I'm okay with it.

You could watch them for free in 4K or near perfect quality, which is what the vast majority of posters on here do lol. $70 bucks per Ppv is absolutely nuts and I don’t blame people for not paying that
How ?

in 4k for free.....

<{fry}>

It’s extremely easy to find a perfect quality stream nowadays whenever a ufc ppv is on. I’m surprised you were unaware
maybe you misunderstood 4k bitrate with 4k resolution

Yup, I'd pay $10-20 for a ppv. Until then I'll pass.

Restaurants for PPV, Fightpass/ESPN+ for the rest.

It’s extremely easy to find a perfect quality stream nowadays whenever a ufc ppv is on. I’m surprised you were unaware
The question was about 4K not decent streams.

Back