Hardest fighter to predict or bet on

Vincentsky

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
For those who bet on fights or like predicting.

for me it’s :

Mark hunt- so inconsistent with who he beats and who he losses to, I can never tell with that guy.

Conor - bet against him every time since Mendes.. Didn’t see wins over Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez and Diaz #2 from a mile a way

Gaethje. My heart was escaping through the mouth when he fought Michael Johnson. He was a little underdog and I won my bet.

Last edited:
It used to be this guy....
93t6jnow9mr11.jpg

for me it’s :

Mark hunt- so inconsistent with who he beats and who he losses to, I can never tell with that guy.

Conor - bet against him every time since Mendes.. Didn’t see wins over Mendes, Aldo, Alvarez and Diaz #2 from a mile a way

Vitor - Sometimes looks like the best in the world, sometimes just folds when things doesn't go his way

for me it’s :

Bro, try putting money on Shogun Rua. What a roller coaster

Sonnen. Loses to Tito, questionably. Beats shogun, rampage and wand? I cannot predict his fights.... he’s cost me money

Rampage... did he train or play video games.

Back