Hahaha, I'm wearing a red white and blue sweatband on my typing hand I've had since a kid. I don't want to put that on my dick. I can just wash my fingers. You're the man. Maybe a go fund me for something in a lime yellow.

For you, brother. I was watching the world with a cookie and there she was wearing my old baseball sweatband. with me. I thought for a minute the forces that be gave me a pat on the back, all's right sometimes, the heart beats, fuck lyme disease, fuck the hate and sour forces. Too short to bitch and no one's on the other end.

TS saw Mickey Rourke at UFC 227 and decided to come out of hiding.

o/~ ... Guys like us we had it made..... Those were the dayyyyyyys o/~

I propose OT rules in all DMF threads no matter where they are. What say you mods? Can I profess my love for Paulo Costa in graphic detail?

Im a admin on a football forum have been for years .
I totally abuse my power and call noobs the C word and ban them just because..

If your admin it's a goddam right to be a douche
Sounds like a shit forum

My fuck, shows like this wouldn't last 1 week with all the offended little pussies of this generation.

TS saw Mickey Rourke at UFC 227 and decided to come out of hiding.

Now that would be the shit. I met Mickey Rourke and Christopher Walken when they were filming Heaven's Gates, my mom was a secretary for the contractors and worked for the forest service. They were staying at the Outlaw Inn and we shook hands at breakfast. We should really do that again sometime.

Last edited:
Got a feeling I will enjoy reading this @Drunken Meat Fist words of life more than watching the Dallas Cowboys later...

Wait so we can say the F word now?
See it all the time with no regard but I made a joke about Roddy piper being dead and I got dubs. They were removed upon my appeal but non the less got them for something so stupid when shit like this goes on

Back