37 Palestinians and counting dead, 1600 injured bc of Israel

Actually it's the complete opposite.

The israel/palestine conflict has an absurdly low death toll compared to pretty much every conflict that is currently being waged.

Here's some wars/conflicts and their death tolls from 2017 that are greater than israel/palestine conflict.

10k+
Afghanistan war: 14,000
Iraq war: 13,000
Mexico drug war: 15,000
Syrian conflict: 39,000

1k+
Myanmar: 7,000
Moro Conflict: 1,300
Oromo conflict: 1000
Somali civil war: 5,000
Communal conflicts Nigeria: 1,000
Maghreb: 3,000
Darfur: 1000
Boko Haram insurgency: 3000
Libyan civil war: 1500
Yemen civil war: 1400
Sinai insurgency: 1400
South Kordofan conflict: 1200
Sudan: 3,600
Central African Republic conflict: 1700

Less than one thousand but over 100:
Kashmir conflict: 350
Bolochistan insurgency: 350
North east india insurgency: 100
Naxalite-maoist insurgency: 300
Kurdish/turk conflict: 700
Pakistan sectarian conflict: 200
Allied democratic forces insurgency: 221
Kivu conflict: 848
North west pakistan: 500
North caucus insurgency: 119
sudanese nomadic conflicts: 100
Northern Mali Conflict: 926
Egyptian insurgency: 100
Batwa-luba clashes: 100
Donbass: 300
Burundian unrest: 100
Kamwina Nsapu rebellion: 600
Oromo-somali clashes: 200

Israel/Palestine: 89

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ongoing_armed_conflicts
This goes way beyond 89 deaths. This is a multi-generational occupation that began with the extermination or forced expulsion of over 80% of the native population. There are literally millions awaiting to invoke their internationally guaranteed right of return. Of course Israel stands above international law, so no biggie, right?

The israel/palestine conflict has an absurdly low death toll compared to pretty much every conflict that is currently being waged.

Here's some wars/conflicts and their death tolls from 2017 that are greater than israel/palestine conflict.

10k+

1k+

If anything that shitty minor conflict gets an incredible amount of coverage and people care about it way too much.

People care about it bc Israel took all their land. look at the map, they are wiping them off of it.

And 3 of the top 4 for deaths(afganistan, Iraq and Syria) are all because of Israel

The 4th, Mexico, is bc of America. You can blame it on Mexico all you want, but if Americans werent a bunch of crackheads there wouldnt be such a big drug war going on in Mexico

facts

10k+

1k+

If anything that shitty minor conflict gets an incredible amount of coverage and people care about it way too much.

Dude.. I can't even.

This goes way beyond 89 deaths. This is a multi-generational occupation that began with the extermination or forced expulsion of over 80% of the native population. There are literally millions awaiting to invoke their internationally guaranteed right of return. Of course Israel stands above international law, so no biggie, right?

You think every war I just listed started last year?

Or that none of them violates international law?

It is no biggie. They had a war, Palestine lost. They had more wars with their buddies and they still lost. What we have now is a minor conflict that gets a disproportionate amount of attention from a bunch of morons.

ITT a whole bunch of people get pissed off because they find out that the gross injustice they hate has happened countless times in other countries that they're too ignorant to have heard of.

I really don't give a shit enough to reply to you all because as I've stated I really don't give a shit about your little conflict that you all care way to much about.

To further illustrate my point I just checked the WR first page and there's 3 Israel threads.

Tell me no one gives a shit again...

ITT a whole bunch of people get pissed off because they find out that the gross injustice they hate has happened countless times in other countries that they're too ignorant to have heard of.

I really don't give a shit enough to reply to you all because as I've stated I really don't give a shit about your little conflict that you all care way to much about.
This topic is about Palestine not about all the countries that have suffered like Palestine. Why mention other countries that have suffered like Palestine? Does this absolve Israel of its crimes? Does it make the suffering of the Palestinians diminish?

You can't reply because you are too dumb and full of hate.

To further illustrate my point I just checked the WR first page and there's 3 Israel threads.

Tell me no one gives a shit again...

There has to be a reason why. Maybe it is because Israel is a terrorist state and is the reason for many of the world's problems?

This topic is about Palestine not about all the countries that have suffered like Palestine. Why mention other countries that have suffered like Palestine? Does this absolve Israel of its crimes? Does it make the suffering of the Palestinians diminish?

You can't reply because you are too dumb and full of hate.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and learn to read yourself because literally every question you have asked here is answered in my first post.

He asked why no one cares. I answered.

Dumbass.

Maybe you should follow your own advice and learn to read yourself because literally every question you have asked here is answered in my first post.

He asked why no one cares. I answered.

Dumbass.
This is one of the most embarrassing ways of evading questions I have seen here.

All the surrounding nations should attack them at the same time. That'll teach em. Oh wait....

Would support round 2. fingers crossed they would all kill each other. No more ME makes the world a better place.

10k+

1k+

Great zionist spin as always.

Its not a conflict, its an occupation.

Innocent protesters storming fences trying to burn everything they can because a terrorist organisation told them to do so,
geeeez why wont Israel just let them have their way
giphy.gif

This is one of the most embarrassing ways of evading questions I have seen here.

Questions are bitch made like yourself.

You're in front of a machine that has the answers to all the questions you asked, why is the onus on me to answer them all for you?

Maybe you should put some of them into google yourself and come up with an actual argument.

I'll even give you the first line.

You are wrong, because... [state talking point]

Great zionist spin as always.

Its not a conflict, its an occupation.

So is the living situation of 99% of the posters in this thread.

Should everyone from the countries that were colonized by the British empire move back to jolly old england?

I'll give you a like for at least having an argument.

Totally false. Only jews have been exterminated in human history. Holocaust is their word.

Israel pulled out and removed all the settlements from the Gaza strip, where is the promised peace?

Every fucker who thinks he can just storm into Israel freely and nothing will happen to him had that bullet coming.

Questions are bitch made like yourself.

You're in front of a machine that has the answers to all the questions you asked, why is the onus on me to answer them all for you?

Maybe you should put some of them into google yourself and come up with an actual argument.

I'll even give you the first line.

You are wrong, because... [state talking point]

There you have it, further confirmation of the fact that you can't answer those questions because they show how dumb you are.

You were reasoning fallaciously and I asked you those questions hoping that you would be decent and humble enough to realise your reasoning was flawed. But now I can see that you are too dumb to even realise that you reason like a retard.

Merkel should offer Palestinians to settle in Germany.

Israel pulled out and removed all the settlements from the Gaza strip, where is the promised peace?

Every fucker who thinks he can just storm into Israel freely and nothing will happen to him had that bullet coming.
Not all the settlements you dishonest cunt.

Every fucker who thinks he can just storm into Palestine freely and nothing will happen to him had that rock to the face coming.

Back