350k to Julia Budd in Bellator?!?!?!

Is not McFarlane? Well I guess now it's Cyborg
Bellator needs to chill with her. Constantly shoving her down our throat. Putting her on a panel when she’s just parroting Chael.... every.... single.... comment.... she would just repeat, but slightly reword what Chael says. The only thing she doesn’t repeat is saying stupid shit about Hawaii. It’s like...Yeah, we get it, you’re from Hawaii. Chill. Not a fan.

I know they have to hype their own fighters... but Val would murder her.

Coker - 'you wanna fight a man'
Budd - 'pay me 350'

Bellator needs to chill with her. Constantly shoving her down our throat. Putting her on a panel when she’s just parroting Chael.... every.... single.... comment.... she would just repeat, but slightly reword what Chael says. The only thing she doesn’t repeat is saying stupid shit about Hawaii. It’s like...Yeah, we get it, you’re from Hawaii. Chill. Not a fan.

I know they have to hype their own fighters... but Val would murder her.
Yeah I always found her a bit annoying

35K makes a hell of a lot more sense than 350K.

That is insane amount for Budd, good for her. But damn how many seats and eyes does Julie Budd account for? My guess, not many at all. She is champ because Bellator's womens division over the years has been next to nothing in competition. An over the hill Conen might have been her toughest competitor based on credentials.

Coker getting drunk on that DAZN money.

Last edited:
julie was champ before ilma was.

So? Macfarlane is undefeated and finishes most of her fights. She gets a marketing push. Bellator went to Hawaii so she could headline a card. She's far more important to Bellator than Budd

So? Macfarlane is undefeated and finishes most of her fights. She gets a marketing push. Bellator went to Hawaii so she could headline a card. She's far more important to Bellator than Budd
She’s getting the Ronda treatment and the more you see her, the more you realize she’s overrated and doesn’t know what she’s talking about.

just like Ronda...

Val murders her... and most of the women in UFC beat her in close but boring fights.

Defending champ, with a few defenses to her name at that, takes a high profile, high risk fight she should get paid. She could have dragged her heels, complained in the press the Cyborg hasn't earned a title shot., She's never fought in Bellator, She only has one win since she got KOed. She could have made a big deal, and took some shine off their new star maybe even delayed their plans. Or forced them to strip her and make a paper belt. Instead they paid her and she went with their promotion of the fight. Everybody wins.

coker over paying fighters the same way he put strikeforce out of business
SF must have the most ingenious accountants in the business to remain afloat with the abysmal ratings and gates they get. Or it's just a huge money laundering scheme.

Lol Thanks god they don't show that panel on my broadcast
I’m usually in the River so I don’t have a choice
<JerryWWF>

Here’s a rough example...
Chael: he needs to get on the inside and setup the takedown, he can’t just shoot from the outside, he’s gonna pick his shots and play it smart
Macfarland: yeah, he can’t just shoot takedowns from the outside, he’s gotta hit him and then shoot for the takedown, that’ll be the smart move

That seems like I’m speaking in hyperbole... no... it is that bad lol
<Moyes5>

It doesn't mean shit if you have never heard of her.
I dont know in which way you are trying to say that but my response is either EXACTLY! or Yes it does. You dont pay top dollar for fighters who dont reach the people and create an audience. I dont really watch bellator but I still know lots of Bellator fighters and Ive never seen this bitch fight nor do I care to

that might be true but still julie was crowned champ first and got paid a litttle extra cause they told her cris was coming to get you.

also if julie hadasupermodel body like macfarlane people would look at julie different which is sad.

Good! I hope they PAY at least that for guys LIKE AJ, Ruth, and especially FORTUNE! IF not, they need to leave Coker fast!

Back