350k to Julia Budd in Bellator?!?!?!

Of course they can afford it, look at all those guys they're paying 1.2k

{<jordan}

Julia Budd just went 4 rounds with Cyborg. I think you're underplaying her a bit. She's not a can.

it was eye catching for sure

I think its just Coker giving a champ due respect ((on paper)) Im sure at the end of the day Cyborg walked away with more money than Budd

Julia Budd just went 4 rounds with Cyborg. I think you're underplaying her a bit. She's not a can.

I dont know if shes Usada approved, but shed be top 2 or 3 in the UFCs featherweight division. I think Bellator just has so many low tier fighters that it's necessary for them to keep their top talent at all costs.

Plus, it certainly creates some appeal for top talent to come over from other orgs.

When you’re a promotions big time champ you need some money to not sell out for the UFC and collect money from advertisement and sponsor money

Shes came into the fight as a champ with 3 defenses. It's no wonder Cyborg left the UFC.

Cyborg had her way with her after round 1 , fight wasn't really close.

Bellator pays above average fighters a ton of money

I dont know if shes Usada approved, but shed be top 2 or 3 in the UFCs featherweight division. I think Bellator just has so many low tier fighters that it's necessary for them to keep their top talent at all costs.

Plus, it certainly creates some appeal for top talent to come over from other orgs.

To be fair, anyone in the UFC women's featherweight division is in the top 2 or 3. Are there even 3 people in it?

https://www.sherdog.com/news/news/B...36250K-Julia-Budd-36350000-Top-Payroll-169347

How? Why? What? I had to read that multiple times. $350k for a no name fighter...whos a woman.....in bellator. How does that work and why are they wasting their money on her instead of swooping some better talent?

she was the firs champ and was the face of bellator so she got that nice pay day cause they told her thanks for beiong a good company woman and cris is coming to crush you so here a bonus

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DREDATORXXXXL
Back