35 year old man vows to leave Parents House, and Give up his allowance

Can someone explain why anyone cares about this? Envy? Hoping for disaster?

I assume this is some kind of UK royalty thing. Were they both already royalty, or was one a street walker first?
I can explain this. The UK press either picks a public figure we should hate from the beginning, or one we love, to build up until there's an event that makes us hate them.
The reality is no one cares and no one buys these newspapers any more, so they ramp up the hatred to entice us.

I can explain this. The UK press either picks a public figure we should hate from the beginning, or one we love, to build up until there's an event that makes us hate them.
The reality is no one cares and no one buys these newspapers any more, so they ramp up the hatred to entice us.
Kurt Vonnegut, is that you? He had a line in one of his books saying the same thing. Except I think he was taking about people in general.

Thanks for the explanation.

Really? Like, really really? Voted the worst poster, or runner up in the WR every year. Anyways, he's still here.
I don't hang out in the wr much. I value my sanity too much. I know him from the berry, where he was a bud.

If I judged everyone on their wr personas and hung out there like I used to, I'd have far less friends on here.

hrh-980x_0.jpg

These hypocritical fucks now spokespersons for anti hunting lobby<45>

Lol, better late than never. It's pretty fucked up to think that most royal family members stay dependent to the "institution" (whatever that means) their entire lives until they die. Essentially being a PR pet who follows orders to make the royal family look good.

Thought this thread was about italians before opening.

lol, is it really that common for italian dudes to live at home into adulthood? that would suck really fucking bad haha.

lol, is it really that common for italian dudes to live at home into adulthood? that would suck really fucking bad haha.

It happens a lot lol to take care of the parents and take over the house the oldest may stick around.

Thought this would be about the first Indian guy to do that

Back