35-40% unsold seats for UFC 202 = Conor McGregor no longer a draw?

the ticket prices dropped $200 in the last day. mine were 865, now all the ones in the same section are 665

Yeh that fight with pacman was pure sweet science.

Connor would level floyd.

ticket prices are dropping in 1/2. the 665 ticket in this pic was 1250 a couple days ago

1950%20ticket_zpsahqgarh7.png

665%20ticket_zpszf18i7e4.png

I would go more of the fact that people probably don't want to see this rematch happen again so quickly. Some are excited I'm sure but I am not one of them.

Everybody waiting till the last minute for ticket prices to drop because they are too expensive

Except the WWE fans who were buying his PPV's already saw him lose to that skinny fat, balloon animal making, gang sign throwing, cholo gazelle just a few months ago. Since he's stopped talking so goddamn much, the casuals have lost interest.
Those retweets were seen by about 15 million people. I'm sure some of them will buy the fight.

So talking smack to some glorified beefed up ballerinas instead of the actual person he's fighting is gonna sell PPVs?

I keep up with many sports and I didn't even hear about it till I read it on the forum... that corny stuff won't even be remembered in a couple days.

Dude is a bust.
Lol one fight makes him a bust? You so salty. & yes, getting retweeted to abt 15 million ppl does help sell ppv's. Can't believe I even have to explain that one to you tbh.

Lol one fight makes him a bust? You so salty. & yes, getting retweeted to abt 15 million ppl does help sell ppv's. Can't believe I even have to explain that one to you tbh.

Okay bud, the Twitterverse is clamoring to see the manlet who QUIT against a late replacement coming off a hangover because he smack talked some guys who aren't even in his sport... who's he gonna call out next? Nadal? Lio Messi? Anyone but N8 huh? :D

And he's a bust because all it took was one strangle for him to loose all that confidence.

bork1}

Lol when conor is talking trash you hate on him bc he never shuts up. When he decides to focus on his training you hate on him for not being in the spot light. I can't believe you let a man you don't even know make you this salty.

Its like the morons who said ronda should take 2 years off to train correctly.Doesnt come back within 9 months and people are saying oh she will never fight again she needs to come back and this and that.And its like but you wanted her to take 2 years away to train her striking........

how could he fuck it up so bad immediately after knocking out the fw goat in 13 seconds with 1 punch

I think I can speak for all of Sherdog and say that you needn't bother.

Maybe unrelated but what's the capacity of the new arena versus MGM or Mandalay? Maybe this would be a great weekend to do a spontaneous Vegas trip and hope to score some of those empty seats free

Back