31yr Old Women Passes as Sophmore for Months

I resisted the urge to google clitoral hypertrophy but it's long night ahead of me

I said at your own risk. :icon_lol:

That's like giving someone a bright red button and saying "don't push this button. Now I'm gonna leave you alone and you better not push that button". You know said button will be pushed.

I've resisted the urge to google that, but seriously how big is that beast of a woman? She looks like she's the size of the Big Show or someone like that.

She should've asked Cameron Crowe for tips.

I've resisted the urge to google that, but seriously how big is that beast of a woman? She looks like she's the size of the Big Show or someone like that.

she would not pass the VADA random blood testing that is for damn sure.

That's like giving someone a bright red button and saying "don't push this button. Now I'm gonna leave you alone and you better not push that button". You know said button will be pushed.

sorry man, I was watching bigger,faster,stronger again yesterday and I was curious what they meant by enlarged clitoris I was upset, very upset.

sorry man, I was watching bigger,faster,stronger again yesterday and I was curious what they meant by enlarged clitoris I was upset, very upset.

Instead of watching that and being driven to looking up giant clits on Google, I'll just go satisfy my ears by listening to the Daft Punk song of similar title.

Instead of watching that and being driven to looking up giant clits on Google, I'll just go satisfy my ears by listening to the Daft Punk song of similar title.

:icon_lol: much better choice for sure. Its a shame romanthony died. On serious note sorry about that man.

I remember a basketball player in his 20's also did something similar. He moved to a new city, conned people into believing he was someone else, and became the star basketball player of this high school. I think he was banging some 15/16 year olds too. He got caught when some of his former coaches saw him play at the state tournament semi-finals and called him out on it. He almost won that high school championship.

High school sucked for me so I don't know why people would want to go back but there you go.

Like she did the same year 15 times over and nobody noticed, lol? Or however old people are supposed to be in that year and the gap between that and her.

Back