Well, that's interesting.

People say this will blow over before the election run really begins but it never seems to really quiet down.

I actually believe this has the potential to f her campaign.

I actually believe this has the potential to f her campaign.

Hillary Clinton - "Quick! Find a youtube video to blame this on, quick!"

Or if you want to go old school, with a quote from a different Clinton...

"No attack on me has ever fed a starving child."

Said it months ago that she should have been done and it just keeps getting worse. I quess she wont be running on securing our data.

Hillary Clinton - "Quick! Find a youtube video to blame this on, quick!"

Or if you want to go old school, with a quote from a different Clinton...

"No attack on me has ever fed a starving child."

Or "it depends upon what the meaning of the word 'secure' is."

I did not have an insecure relationship with that Mailbox.

people have lost their jobs, lost security clearance and been brought up on charges for this kind of conduct

Any government employee that did this would be up on charges and fired.

Even accidental "bleed over" from non secure with secure of any type will get you disciplined.

people have lost their jobs, lost security clearance and been brought up on charges for this kind of conduct

Any government employee that did this would be up on charges and fired.

Even accidental "bleed over" from non secure with secure of any type will get you disciplined.

Shit, people would be crucified for FAR LESS than this. But Hillary? Nah, nothing to see here. The cover up is sickening. Even worse that there are people out there who actually support her.

Good thing we're trying to push for the truth. It'll be sweet justice if she's ever hung out to dry, as should be.

IMO Hillary wants this gone ASAP. If this blows up in her face in, say, May next year, she is fucked. If it does in October this year, people will have long forgotten.

If this is information that made it from a SCIF to her server she is probably done since there is no spin on the levels of fucking up that would take. If it is just information that is top secret, she will spin it and still face Bush.

Come Tuesday, November 8, 2016 - HRC is our President. The decision has already been made.

And Huma - what do you think?

She'll probably get Sect of Ed? Transportation?

Huma1.jpg

This is exactly the sort of behavior I would expect from a fuck-the-man, anti-establishment politician like Hillary. :cool:

People don't actually think voters will know or care come November 2016 do they? She turned over 30,000 emails, deleted a bunch of others claiming they were personal. Yes the personal accounts should never have been combined. And yes there is no way to know if she deleted things she should not have although it would be hard to think she didn't. Why all government emails aren't through a government server is beyond me.

But most voters don't follow the news. Most what know what this was all about or care. And public outrage lasts about 1-2 months max, even in things like presidential races unless you do something like pull a Gary Hart. I want her to win. I also agree this was shady. But this post has nothing to do with my personal feelings. I am just pointing out facts. This will have zero impact come election time.

I know nothing of computer severs. Does erased material still exist on there?

Most likely, yes, but that is a really broad answer. It is possible to erase a hard drive to Department of Defense level standards, with programs that you can easily buy online. I doubt she, or her staff, did that.

Recovering information is best done the first moment you realize it's been lost. So if she deleted something in 2011, and then continued to use the server for several years, it is unlikely that someone would be able to recover that deleted item from 2011.

Although I think this is a terrible breach in protocol, and was not a smart decision, it is my understanding that the general public doesn't understand clearance very well.

It's been explained to me that many times an item is marked classified it is not because it has some juicy secret, but the method that information was collected needs to be protected.

For example, if someone had put a listening device into a phone of a high level target, and that target made a call and placed an order for a pizza, someone might document that call and mark it classified. Not because the pizza order is particularly important, but because the listening device's existence needs to be protected. Is that correct?

Most likely, yes, but that is a really broad answer. It is possible to erase a hard drive to Department of Defense level standards, with programs that you can easily buy online. I doubt she, or her staff, did that.

Recovering information is best done the first moment you realize it's been lost. So if she deleted something in 2011, and then continued to use the server for several years, it is unlikely that someone would be able to recover that deleted item from 2011.

Although I think this is a terrible breach in protocol, and was not a smart decision, it is my understanding that the general public doesn't understand clearance very well.

It's been explained to me that many times an item is marked classified it is not because it has some juicy secret, but the method that information was collected needs to be protected.

For example, if someone had put a listening device into a phone of a high level target, and that target made a call and placed an order for a pizza, someone might document that call and mark it classified. Not because the pizza order is particularly important, but because the listening device's existence needs to be protected. Is that correct?

Classified in generally anything they don't want the public to know for any reason. They also can basically claim 'national security' as a reason to refuse to turn over information from Freedom Of Information requests or even subpenas for information. It wouldn't surprise me if half the classified stuff is just dirty laundry.

Says national security and trade officials were hacked. Also I don't believe she was using Gmail, though the article doesn't specify which other services may have been compromised.

Also states China gained access through infecting friends on linked social media accounts. Are we to believe she had this email linked to a Facebook/Tinder/Farmers Only/Myspace/Live Journal account?

In the words of Bob from My Bob's Home Furniture..."I doubt it"

Not saying her shit was definitely secure, and not saying she should be off the hook (hoping to hear soon about what the server searches yield)

thats a pretty loose version of what you think the article said, you might want to reread it

This is not looking good for Hillary right now. Like I said in another thread. Things are either gonna go real well, and she gets the presidency, or she goes down fighting in a ball of flames. One or the other.

thats a pretty loose version of what you think the article said, you might want to reread it

I'll pass. I already dislike her enough. Really just playing DA for a bit here.

Also skombolis i think the 30,000 figure is the number of emails she deleted btw.

Back