Well, that's interesting.

People say this will blow over before the election run really begins but it never seems to really quiet down.

Doesn't matter politics are backstabbing anyway.

Though it's Hillary's conduct on this, it's actually her boss's fault this was allowed to continue. If I allowed an employee to circumvent a compliance requirement of any company I have worked for, especially in the realm of security, my ass would be on the line more than my staff member.

Absolutely nuts that this went on. Was a 35D and worked in a SCIF in Afghanistan anyone doing this would get some one brought up on charges there...

Absolutely nuts that this went on. Was a 35D and worked in a SCIF in Afghanistan anyone doing this would get some one brought up on charges there...

Well, yeah. It's an insanely stupid thing to do.

I know nothing of computer severs. Does erased material still exist on there?

Wait ... this thread isn't connected to the Val Kilmer movie at all?

Hopefully they'll finally nail her for it.

Well shit, with China, Germany, and prolly everyone else tapped directly into our government's computer systems, isn't a good thing she was using private, more anonymous servers?

Says national security and trade officials were hacked. Also I don't believe she was using Gmail, though the article doesn't specify which other services may have been compromised.

Also states China gained access through infecting friends on linked social media accounts. Are we to believe she had this email linked to a Facebook/Tinder/Farmers Only/Myspace/Live Journal account?

In the words of Bob from My Bob's Home Furniture..."I doubt it"

Not saying her shit was definitely secure, and not saying she should be off the hook (hoping to hear soon about what the server searches yield)

Probably nothing a healthy campaign donation wouldn't get you access to.

Who says it has to be to her campaign? How about the Clinton Foundation? Which many questionable foreign governments have donated to.

In the world of the Washington Establishment, this is nothing that the public should be paying attention to.

No big deal.

Quick! Find a meanless story for the media to change the subject to! Like Cecil the Lion!

Back