It was that simple.

Is it? just cause you cant use judo in boxing doesn't mean she couldn't do it, It takes a special kind of person to get that good at anything, that person has to understand what needs to be done to win and understand exactly what has to be trained to be able to get that done, IMO athletes like her(shes not the only one) have what it takes to learn and be good at just about anything she wants cause shes willing to put in the work and already understands what it takes to be at the top and stay there. IMO if she trained only boxing for a period of time with no grapping and only had boxing partners in a boxing ring with boxing rules she would fair just fine in a competition, boxing has a lot less variables than judo or MMA, she already knows how to be a champ, shes smart enough(if she hasn't already) to study the sport of boxing first and shes selfish enough to only surround her with the people that she knows gives her the best chance to win. Edmund isn't right for 95% of fighters out there, but he gives her everything she needs to win. Combat sports is a selfish game there really cant be any team, you have to be the number 1 concern at all times to get on top and stay there. she would just have to drop everything else and devote herself to that boxing only for about a yr or so and I think she would make huge splash In that sport aswell. bottom line is some people have what it takes to be great at whatever they choose and some don't, she just happens to be one of the ones that would be. hate it or love it, she has that gift.

She might find it hard to make 135.

This is all hypothetical but catch weight fights are more common in boxing than MMA. It's not like Ronda walks around at 135--Ronda has to Dolce diet her way down to that weight.

If she faces the quality of oppnents in boxing that she has in MMA, she may be a boxing world champ

This is all hypothetical but catch weight fights are more common in boxing than MMA. It's not like Ronda walks around at 135--Ronda has to Dolce diet her way down to that weight.

I dunno how much Wolfe used to cut, but I'm guessing she didn't fight at her walk around weight either.

But yes, this is really, really hypothetical...

lol @ that D level reasoning.

ELVR8RN.gif

Put up or shut up.

I doubt it, but Holly Holm is an ATG in women's boxing so who knows

She'd do awesome in boxing. What's the comp like in female boxing right now? Perfect for Ronda

I doubt it, but Holly Holm is an ATG in women's boxing so who knows

I know little baout women's boxing but I'm pretty sure Holm is not an ATG.
Well technically because it's history is so short (of women's boxing) but I think she was never anything but a title holder. she has a win over mathis which is good so there's that but beside that....

We see what the #1 ranked female boxer of all time looks like striking in MMA, and if Holly Holm's MMA striking looks as bad as it does, Ronda's may look completely different in a boxing match.

I know little baout women's boxing but I'm pretty sure Holm is not an ATG.
Well technically because it's history is so short (of women's boxing) but I think she was never anything but a title holder. she has a win over mathis which is good so there's that but beside that....

Lol, Holly Holm is ranked as the #1 p4p female boxer EVER…

You are right, you know very little about women's boxing.

Back