30-27 Guillard Is TERRIBLE

10000149.jpg

??

As far as judging is concerned, nothing surprises me anymore.

Had this been UFC on Fox 5, one of them would have got a 10-8 round.

Patricia Morse Jarman?

Some of the worst judges reside in NV. Kizer is a piece of shit too

all 3 rounds were close. Melvin had good leg kicks, knees, one or two reversals . STFU everybody

im assuming there has been a mistake somewhere, someone who had never watched mma before would have varner winning that fight so i find it hard to believe a proffesional judge could get it so wrong. if he actually thought that was 30-27 guillard he should never judge again

there no way that was 30-27 for Guillard i mean a drunk blind guy could of score that better wow at least the fighter who should of won did but that was weird:eek:

I have to be honest as soon as I heard it was a split decision I was hoping for Melvin Guillard to get the nod, I just don't want to see him get fired because he put on an entertaining fight as best as he could

I have to be honest as soon as I heard it was a split decision I was hoping for Melvin Guillard to get the nod, I just don't want to see him get fired because he put on an entertaining fight as best as he could

He could get cut, I hope not. I like Melvin, but he is just a gatekeeper, if that.

I am in shock..
There only explaination must be that the judge was corrupt.. If not, then it is incompetence at a whole new scale that should not exist in that employment field..

It wasn't that bad. Round 2 went to Guillard. The other two rounds were close. I gave them to Varner but I wouldn't have complained if someone gave them to Melvin.

that because you join date coincides with when you started watching MMA

Melvin looked terrible. Its time he looks for another career option

It wasn't that bad. Round 2 went to Guillard. The other two rounds were close. I gave them to Varner but I wouldn't have complained if someone gave them to Melvin.

You shouldn't ever judge fights either.

Back