30-27 Cub?!

Namek

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Wow, what are those judges smoking.

He lost the first round 100%. Got dazed. Got Takedown. Got mounted. Should have had a point taken away in the second. Third one could have gone either way.

You can make a case for Cub but 30-27 on two cards? My God.

Should've been 29-28, 28-29, 28-29 split for Cub

Should've been 29-28, 28-29, 28-29 split for Cub
Why the fuck should it have been split? That means you think Cub won, but think he lost at the same time. Makes no sense

Should have been 29-28 Cub.

Wow, what are those judges smoking.

He lost the first round 100%. Got dazed. Got Takedown. Got mounted. Should have had a point taken away in the second. Third one could have gone either way.

You can make a case for Cub but 30-27 on two cards? My God.

Fixed. Seriously that's an easy 29-28 Kawajuri and I like cub. How in the hell is he ranked 5 in the world at fw...

That was Grade A bullshit. 29-28 would have been justifiable for either man but neither guy had it 30-27.

Why the fuck should it have been split? That means you think Cub won, but think he lost at the same time. Makes no sense

Should have been 29-28 Cub.
1. Round Kawajiri 2& 3 Cub
Calm down big boy

it was pretty clear 29-28 Cub. Cub's striking in rd 1 wasn't enough to make up for the take downs and getting mounted.

Greg Jackson told Cub. You lost the first round at the start of the third.

judges are racist as fuck. I've lost count how many times that shit happens when it involves an Asian fighter.

30-27 is a joke, Cub is done. DHC KO's him inside one

I didn't even watch it, but from
What I read on the play by plays it was 29-28 cub..

Should have been 28-28 draw. I have no idea why BJM didn't take a point for that knee to the face.

29-28 Cub. I thought the foul was bad enough for a point. Would've made it a 28-28 draw.

Even with the judges scores, a fould would've made it a majority decision for Cub. Judges don't like asians.

Back