30,000 calorie sandwich

bbmma said:
If i eat three of those each day thats 90,000 calorie i would turn into an elephant in a few days.

I wouldn't be surprised if you'd be dead.

However, I would be surprised if you could pack down even two of those in a day. Hell, one would be impressive.

whats the point of making something like that, it looks nasty as hell

bwahahaha i don't even whan t to think of what would happen to me if i ate 30000 cals a day.

Comon guys. I wouldn't take the time to make it myself, but if someone proped one in front of me I'd go at it once. "ohhh, what would happen" "oh jeez, my arteries" Buck up and take the 30,000 calorie sandwhich challenge. You have one hour to finish it. If you do, you get the praise and admiration of all sherdoggers. Maybe knock off 500-1000 calories so I can enjoy 5-10 beers to wash it down. Hell, take 2-3 hours. Just no purging.

Rjkd12 said:
Comon guys. I wouldn't take the time to make it myself, but if someone proped one in front of me I'd go at it once. "ohhh, what would happen" "oh jeez, my arteries" Buck up and take the 30,000 calorie sandwhich challenge. You have one hour to finish it. If you do, you get the praise and admiration of all sherdoggers. Maybe knock off 500-1000 calories so I can enjoy 5-10 beers to wash it down. Hell, take 2-3 hours. Just no purging.

Hell yeah, I'd try it, but I'm hate most fried foods, so I'm not optimistic there would even be a trade-off of pleasure:health for me.

You know what's REALLY crazy about this sandwich? It only weighs 6.5 lbs, but 30,000 calories equates to about 8.5lbs of body fat...

paulchu said:
You know what's REALLY crazy about this sandwich? It only weighs 6.5 lbs, but 30,000 calories equates to about 8.5lbs of body fat...

Oh, that's filthy.

paulchu said:

Is that possible?

Well, I know you won't gain 8.5 lbs from eating it, as it takes a lot more than 3,500 calories consumed to have 1 lb of fat assimilated. There is much energy lost in processing the food and whatnot. This is not my point.

BUT, fat is the most caloric dense energy source. 1lb of food only should equal roughly 3,500 calories if it is pure fat. So, with that calculation 6.5 lbs of lard should equal 22,750 calories. He doesn't have only fat, he has things that are much less dense in calories (protein and carbs are both less than 1/2 has dense).

I should have recognized this earlier. Either the sandwich is much more than 6.5 lbs, or it doesn't equal anywhere near 30,000 calories. I"m one to believe that he is full of it and the sanwich, although still very high in caloreis, it isn't 30,000.

maybe all these guys with a bodyfat of "1%" should get a couple of these sandwiches.

CoachB40 said:
maybe all these guys with a bodyfat of "1%" should get a couple of these sandwiches.

lol awsome :D

If you look at the numbers, he said 154tbsp of canola oil is in that sandwich. That's where 18,500 calories come from. I don't believe that he would have dumped that much canola oil into that loaf of bread. nor do I think he poured the leftover bacon grease from 14 pieces into it either. So yea... it's def NOT 30,000 calories.

union rings 18 - 1140 cal. ? that 18 unions, 100 gram of raw union only got 27 cal. so that had to be 4,2 kilo of union ! damn tasty though, 18 union's of 233 gram

The funny thing is right now, with my diet, I would murder a town for that sandwich.

damn, thats one hell of a sandwich. i think i've found my ideal post workout snack.

I am calling bullshit...first, i don't see any way of working in 154 tbsps of oil into a sandwhich...they must mean 1 of two things. 1, they used that much oil to fry everything, meaning that most of it stayed in the deep fat fryer, or they actually measure how much less oil was in the deep fat frier after it was all done cooking. I highly doubt they did number 2. Even if did do the latter version, then I best the counted for oil twice, meaning that they probably looked online to see how many calorie are in 1 onion ring, and then looked to see how many calories were in the oil it took to make it, thereby counting the oil twice. Even wihtout the oil, though, it is still a 12,000 calorie sandwhich, which is quite a bit

jayyon39 said:
Even if did do the latter version, then I best the counted for oil twice, meaning that they probably looked online to see how many calorie are in 1 onion ring, and then looked to see how many calories were in the oil it took to make it, thereby counting the oil twice. Even wihtout the oil, though, it is still a 12,000 calorie sandwhich, which is quite a bit

Very perceptive.

Back