3 years ago 3 straight titles changed hands as GSP, TJ and Rose all finished the champs

Favorite win?

• Total voters

ExitLUPin

K
@Steel
Reaction score
51EPiw6qyWL.jpg

GSP/Bisping was basically even odds

giphy.gif

TJ was underdog to Cody

tj-finish-breakdown.gif

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

Rose was a hooge underdog to Boogeywoman

Awesome card. Even the prelims were nuts. LOL at GSP coming for blood. GSP was fighting very aggresive for a comeback fight

I dont think he had much gas left. The weight gain went bad according to him and his entire camp. Bisping has some of the best TDD @ MW and is near impossible to hold down plus a big size and prolly strength advantage.

GSP on top couldnt really do much. He was getting sliced by elbows, bleeding and noticably breathing heavily. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd. If he didnt land that left hook I dont think he wouldve won and hed prolly have gotten TKOd late

I dont think he had much gas left. The weight gain went bad according to him and his entire camp. Bisping has some of the best TDD @ MW and is near impossible to hold down plus a big size and prolly strength advantage.

GSP on top couldnt really do much. He was getting sliced by elbows, bleeding and noticably breathing heavily. It was 1-1 going into the 3rd. If he didnt land that left hook I dont think he wouldve won and hed prolly have gotten TKOd late
Lmao, ok? Just enjoy the win and stop over amalyzing everything

51EPiw6qyWL.jpg

GSP/Bisping was basically even odds

giphy.gif

TJ was underdog to Cody

tj-finish-breakdown.gif

usa_today_10392777.0.jpg

Rose was a hooge underdog to Boogeywoman

Dude tj has straight tits in that last pic hmmm wonder why

Only respect Rose's win.

EPO and cherry picking got the other 2 wins.
Yeah GSP probably cherry picked but he still moved up and won after a 4 year layoff even though ping was the weakest me champ In basically history lol. Still impressive.

Bisping has some of the best TDD @ MW and is near impossible to hold down plus a big size and prolly strength advantage
As opposed to Whittaker, Romero, Jacare, Mousasi, Rockhold, Weidman, even Brunson/Hall/Machida? The fight had no business being for a title

The ME sounds like something right out of a movie script. 4 years away, and returning to move up and challenge the champion. To come under big adversity in round 3. When many people probably thought he was done. Bleeding, and looking gassed. And then land a Hail Many shot, and go for the kill, and get it.

It was very exciting. And nothing I’ve seen since matches the drama. It was amazing to watch live.

Great card , watched at work earlier thanks ts

Besides the robbery of a deaf fighter what wrestler/grappler has Bisping beaten?

Bisping did not have some of the best TDD. In fact he's lost almost every fight he's had with a primary grappler except the Hammil robbery, the SD win in the UK over Thales and Mayhem. Everyone else he beat was a striker first.

I'll about that he was harder to keep down once down but he did not have some godly TDD. He was an easy fight for a primary grappler.

People forgot that Wonderboy vs Masvidal took place in this event for the NMF belt.

I still believe George didn’t look that great but he entered the mw division during a time when the champion(Bisping) was at the end of the road of his career and could of lost to any decent mw contender at the time.

Back