3-year-old girl was allegedly held in small, bug-infested box

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
You guys with kids will wanna hug em after this story.

http://nypost.com/2016/12/22/3-year-old-girl-was-allegedly-held-in-small-bug-infested-box/

phone call from an Indiana state prison inmate inquiring about a little girl possibly being held in a plywood box led authorities to a home in North Judson, where they found the 3-year-old curled up asleep inside a 24-by-24-inch box early Wednesday, the sheriff told FoxNews.com.

The revelation led to nine arrests — including the girl’s father and his wife, authorities said. The box was located inside the family’s living room.

The child was not identified.

“It’s one of those deals, you go there and think, ‘Hopefully, this is not true,’” Jeff Richwine, the Pulaski County sheriff, told reporters. “Nobody’s going to have a small girl in a box, that’s just not going to happen … You’re thinking, ‘My God, who would do this?’”

. . .

He said investigators found rope and a “metal eye” on top of the box, which indicated that it could be locked.

untitled-218.jpg

161222-child-held-in-box-embed.jpg

161222-child-held-in-box-feature.jpg

No worries. Just didn't see much to discuss other than the appropriate level of retribution. :D

Political angle.

Should we have caning along with jail time for shit heads like this?

I say yes.

Last edited:
The guilty must be brutally tortured and slowly killed.

rz4Hc0.gif

things that happen to children, babies or dogs are some of the few things that trigger me

i rather not hear about them because i am powerless from preventing it anywhere outside my immediate circle

if it were a call to arms, i would burn villages of guilty parties to save children. but to just show me after it happens where i can do nothing.... gives me a terrible feeling. if i could just tune it out, i would

im not telling you not to post things, i think you have a right to post whatever you want, thats just my reaction to the story

That's just a regular old sleeping box. Family must have been from Finland. Rich as well, as normal Finnish babies have to make do with cardboard.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-22751415

Yea I'd like some more facts before I rush to judgement. If they were just using it as a bed and not a prison box then its not so bad although still guilty of neglect for letting it get bug invested.

My friends @ Fisher + Diaz should put the parents in a box, too.

Back