3 Simple solutions to get Jones to fight Gus!!!

Oh yeah, a 3 way with Arianny and Uncle Dana.

Leonardo-DiCaprio-Toast-Fireworks-Gif.gif

I'm sorry, but JBJ's wife looks way better than Arianny.

She's cute .. but no.

My solution is to let Jones know if he wants to pick his fights he won't be fighting very often and I will make an interim belt in the mean time.

He already has a contract with the UFC. They'll pay him what he agreed to get paid.

He already has a contract with the UFC. They'll pay him what he agreed to get paid.

Then he'll probably fight whoever he wants, since it's probably part of the contract that they cannot force him to fight if both sides cannot agree to the terms.

Then he'll probably fight whoever he wants, since it's probably part of the contract that they cannot force him to fight if both sides cannot agree to the terms.

Last time I read it the contracts state that the fighter has to fight X times within Y amount of time for Z amount of money. In case the fighter is injured then the amount of time they have to be given x amount of fights is extended.

So no Jones doesn't have to agree to fight Gustafsson and not sign the fight agreement. However if he doesn't and just stalls he'd be within breach of contract for purposely not fighting within the agreed upon time frame.

You are completely obsessed with this fighter pay and Dana white talk.

Last time I read it the contracts state that the fighter has to fight X times within Y amount of time for Z amount of money. In case the fighter is injured then the amount of time they have to be given x amount of fights is extended.

Really? Do you have a picture of Jones' contract?

If you're talking about contracts for the average UFC fighter, then it does not apply to champions, especially dominant ones who have more negotiating leverage to get better terms.

So no Jones doesn't have to agree to fight Gustafsson and not sign the fight agreement. However if he doesn't and just stalls he'd be within breach of contract for purposely not fighting within the agreed upon time frame.

Neither Jones nor any champions have to fight anyone if both sides cannot agree to the terms. So no, it's not a breach of contract - it was never in his contract that he has to fight Gus in the rematch.

You are completely obsessed with this fighter pay and Dana white talk.

I want to see the rematch. Do you?

This is the fight almost every fans want to see. It will sell big PPVs. What does it take to make it happen? Big money.

Back