3 Reasons Why Conor Beats Floyd 19 Times Out Of 20

Nice troll , didn't read but it seems to get reactions so ill give you 8/10.

Your pillow must be soaked from you crying into it every night for the past few weeks.

LOL at the time and effort Conor fans put into convincing themselves that he is still Mystical...

Would you support nate or conor in a trilogy? Would you support nick or conor if they fought in a vengeance for sibling match?
Just curious.
The Diaz bros haven't replied to any of the letters I've sent them, so Conor.

Boring and not creative

1/10 kill yourself

Warning: off-topic. In an effort to enlighten those who believe MMA striking started with McGregor, I offer a video. Morkevicius was a guy who I felt never reached his true potential. Always a model fighter for me: super aggressive, brutal hands, feet, knees, and reasonable ground skills -- exactly what you want in a real fight.

RIP Remyga

Are you a virgin?

It's better not to engage. He is obviously a troll. Hopefully he gets banned since he has no interest in discussing anything rationally. Before the fight he actually tried and failed, and now he is in full troll/idontcare mode. It's like he had a nervous breakdown.

If....if....if....

Threads like these are being made when fanboys can not face reality:
TKO RD 10

Conor lost
And would lose another boxing match against him...

holyshit dude ... you need fucking help. your poor parents ... holy fucking fuck.
i hope you are trolling
{<jordan}

Ah yes, the classic "you're trolling lol, you're a troll" when you fail to deal with the SUBSTANCE & LOGIC of my arguments with REAL counter-arguments.... sad.

Holy shit, the amount of people who don't get the obvious satire of the TS is... it's fucking mindblowing.

Back