3 Reasons Why Conor Beats Floyd 19 Times Out Of 20

Sorry, but Floyd beats Conor almost every time. The only chance Conor would have is a knock out in the early rounds, that is it.

Conor is not a boxer!
Almost every time? How about every time?

Abstract:
Floyd could only win against the stronger, younger, faster, & more skilled Conor McGregor under extraordinary and rigged circumstances (& even then only after Conor gassed!).

In this thread I will elucidate what these extraordinary circumstances were, and why they wouldn't apply most of the time. Conor wins both the rematch and the first fight in 19 out of 20 alternate universes, proven by math and Gödel's number theory &c.

Every argument I put forth is backed by rigorous logical thinking and rational analysis; opinions and bias simply have no place here.

Without further ado, I give you....

Four Reasons Why Floyd Pulled Off The Lucky Freak Win On August 26 (That Wouldn't Apply In Most Fights)

Reason 1: The Snake

floyd-paulie-2.jpg

figure 1.

The Reptile, Paulina, the Snake, The One Who Speaks, Paulie Malignaggi -- whatever you want to call him, his role in this fight's outcome cannot be denied by any rationally thinking human being. Paulie Malignaggi (hailing out of Bronx, NY) was sent as a spy and triple agent into the Irishman's camp to learn his secrets and to sabotage his progress. Credit where credit is due, Paulie was tremendously successful in his job. I'm not here to cast moral judgement one way or the other, and whether his actions were ethical are up to each reader and each reader alone. Needless to say, however, that most elite-level moral philosophers that I hang out with are extremely disappointed in Malignaggi's behavior. He's fortunate that Nietzsche killed God in the 18th century, because there were limits to even His mercy (see e.g., Old Testament).

Thanks to Malignaggi's deep-running and inevitable betrayal, Floyd Mayweather (pictured on the left with Paulie Malignaggi, figure 1), McGregor's opponent, was able to tailor his tactics to Conor's approach. This is akin to a chessmaster knowing exactly which stratagems his opponent would go for, and victory would be all but guaranteed.

What was Floyd's counter-tactic to McGregor and just what (among other things) did Paulie reveal to him? This and more I'll explain in Reason 4.

Reason 2: Conor's Gloves Weren't Laced Properly

https://www.balls.ie/newsnow/andy-lee-conor-mcgregor-gloves-372324'

As anyone who has ever boxed can tell you, lacing of the gloves is one of the most important factors when it comes to the gloves, far more important than the size of the glove itself -- ask any Hall of Famer. Conor's gloves being laced poorly is the equivalent of him wearing 26oz pillows, and made knocking out Floyd Mayweather an impossible task in practice. This is huge! Conor's principal weapons (his power and accuracy) were stolen from him thus making a (T)KO victory a path he couldn't take.

Further, this doesn't solely impact the chances of a knock out, but of course impacts his overall power negatively, thus allowing Mayweather to ignore punches that would send him reeling back were the gloves laced properly.

Suspiciously, Mayweather seems to have had foreknowledge of the lacing issue, for the tactic he and Malignaggi cooked up before the fight appears to have taken this into account. Also, as further evidence, he knew if he referee did not get a chance to stop the fight in his favor, it would go to a decision, despite McGregor's prowess and reputation as a deadly knock-out artist. Why, you ask? Because the judges were bought with big money, and this is clear evidence of Floyd's almost magical knowledge of what would come to be.

So -- who was responsible for lacing up Conor's gloves? A good question. No one seems to know. It's as if "The Lacer" simply vanished after the fact. Rather makes you think, no?

Reason 3: Mayweather Was Knocked Out By Zab Judah Prior To The Fight
http://mmaimports.com/2017/08/breaking-floyd-mayweather-knocked-out-by-zab-judah-in-sparring/

It was leaked to the press, and the fans, that Mayweather employed Zab Judah in preparation for the Irish Knock Out Machine.

This isn't the first time Floyd's taken advantage of Zab's considerable skillset to prepare for a fight, but as Fortune would have it, Zab's style bears a striking, serendipitous resemblance to Conor's style, albeit with less technical brilliance but just as much blazing speed. However, it is the first time Floyd has been caught by Zab badly enough to be knocked out!

Because of TMT's tight-knight, family-unit nature, the gym and Mayweather were able to keep this "public secret" as merely a rumor, officially, and medical professionals (I don't blame them, they did their best) weren't able to confirm the knock out. Zab's management was hastily instructed to lay a smoke screen and to claim Zab was never present in the gym.

Floyd himself certainly didn't volunteer to confess this to the doctors overseeing the bout. He would've been given a medical suspension and the fight would've been off.

And not for nothing: the reason why knock outs result in suspensions, much like getting caught for steroids, is that the fighter builds a resistance to getting knocked out again until the brain heals and the "sensors" responsible for shutting off the brain recover their normal function (that is, to tell the brain to shut down after a certain amount of trauma). This gives the fighter that has been recently knocked out an extremely unfair advantage. It becomes essentially impossible to knock them out again until some months have passed. As Prince Naseem Hamed famously said, it only takes 3 pounds of force to knock someone out, properly applied. With the trick Floyd used (getting knocked out just prior to the real fight), those 3 pounds are multiplied by a factor of ^3.

Reason 4: The Judges And Referee Were Bought

jK4xfWR.jpg

Figure 2.

In the picture above (figure 2) we see the judge payments. Notice anything strange? You should, because I circled the discrepancies in red and added exclamation points. This can't be stated strongly enough: TWO JUDGES IN THE MAYWEATHER-MCGREGOR FIGHT WERE PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH!!!

Inquiring minds want to know: why? Well, why would you ever pay 100 million and 30 million to two judges for 30 minutes of work? And does anyone find it coincidental that two judges were paid, and two judges only gave Conor 1 round? I certainly do, and like V from V For Vendetta, I don't believe in coincidences.

And then of course we have the referee. Ah, yes, the referee. Thirty years from now, we will see a picture of Robert Byrd as the definition for "early stoppage", and for good reason. He was clearly looking for an opportunity to stop the fight, because he knew that the longer it goes, the more dangerous for Floyd it gets. And so he jumped in after a couple glancing arm punches, causing an uproar in the MMA and boxing community, with thousands if not millions crying "it was stopped early!" Mike Tyson among others...

This is a genius strategy by Floyd, one he's notorious (no pun intended) for using in all his matches: pay two judges and you're guaranteed at least a majority decision! You save 1/3 of your money this way also, showing that Floyd is not just a great boxer, he's also a shrewd businessman. Look at the majority decisions in his career; we can take the Canelo one as an example. Without this system of his, he would likely have lost to the young lion of Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico....

Reason 5: Floyd Became a Mexican

maxresdefault.jpg

Figure 3.

I promised to talk about the tactic Floyd came up with Malignaggi and in this chapter I will.

Floyd's analysis of the information that Paulie provided him told him one important thing: the only way to beat McGregor is to become a Mexican. Paulie was beaten & defeated soundly, but that much he was able to relay back to his paymaster. Floyd wasted no time, and he hired Nate Diaz, among others, to teach him the secrets of Mexico. This is why the two seem like old chums: they are.

Pictured above (figure 3.) we have Floyd "getting into role" in a mock-up sparring session.

As Conor says, he "turned Floyd into a Mexican", in more than one sense. The elusive master counter-puncher was turned into a walk-forward zombie, but McGregor gives the man too much credit: it was NOT an adaptation Floyd made in the ring, but rather a home cooked meal (vs. microwave meal, "in the ring fast adaptation"), prepared with care and well in advance of the guests* arriving. Without the proper time to adjust and prepare for the fresh new challenge a young stallion in McGregor presented him, as told to him by Paulie Malignaggi, Floyd would have been dead in the water against the canny old shark that is Conor.

If the fight played out a hundred times, then 99 times out of a 100 Floyd would not have such detailed information and wouldn't be able to prepare accordingly. As to why Conor wins the rematch... he wins because he's as adaptable as they come, as evident by the Diaz 2 fight, and he would give Floyd many Different Looks if he knew he was, potentially, facing a Mexican.

* = symbolism: Conor is the guest.

Math explained

Long story short, when you put all the above together and calculate it with Bayes' Theorem, you get a probability of victory for each fighter (let Conor be A and let Floyd be B), and when you further insert into the theorem the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics and Schrödinger's Feline, you get the probability of not just a victory in one fight, but of as many fights in as many alternate universes as you like!

In my example, I used 20 alternate universes, and A>B 19/20 times. As you remember, A=Conor. You could run the simulation of the formula with as many alternate universes you like, but if you know your calculus then it won't be difficult to calculate the percentage in your head (i.e., 19/20 translates to 98/100 with 100 alternate universes.)

Much of the math and the more intellectual explanations may go above most of the readers' heads here, but I believe the basic premise can be understood by almost anyone.
Floyd beat conor into a depression.
Floyd wins 100 out of 100 fights. This is not bush league, win 1 or 2 fights and get a title shot, bum off the street ufc fighters hes fighting, floyd is the creme de le creme.
The real deal.
Conor got raped by that little man.

Floyd beat conor into a depression.
Floyd wins 100 out of 100 fights. This is not bush league, win 1 or 2 fights and get a title shot, bum off the street ufc fighters hes fighting, floyd is the creme de le creme.
The real deal.
Conor got raped by that little man.
You clearly don't understand maths.

You clearly don't understand maths.

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Conor is an MMA fighter with no legit boxing experience other than this fight. Anyone who believed he was going to beat a man that has been boxing since he was a kid and has competed at the higest level for 20 years, is simply dumb. Stop trying to make Conor into something that he is not. He had his chance, and he had his best chance. He faced the worst possible version of Floyd that was willing to stay in front of him and move forward. He still failed. There's nothing he can do to beat Floyd. If they fight 100 times, Floyd beats him 100 times. The fact that you can't get this into your head makes you a pathetic loser that's too in love with Conor to see the truth.

Why don't you shut the fuck up? Conor is an MMA fighter with no legit boxing experience other than this fight. Anyone who believed he was going to beat a man that has been boxing since he was a kid and has competed at the higest level for 20 years, is simply dumb. Stop trying to make Conor into something that he is not. He had his chance, and he had his best chance. He faced the worst possible version of Floyd that was willing to stay in front of him and move forward. He still failed. There's nothing he can do to beat Floyd. If they fight 100 times, Floyd beats him 100 times. The fact that you can't get this into your head makes you a pathetic loser that's too in love with Conor to see the truth.
The maths in the OP prove you wrong, #mad?

This is an impressive level of obsessed retardation

Sorry, but Floyd beats Conor almost every time. The only chance Conor would have is a knock out in the early rounds, that is it.

Conor is not a boxer!

How on earth does he have a chance at a knock out in the early rounds? He punches like Paulie. Floyd walked through his shots like they were nothing. Floyd has fought much, much harder punchers and has barely even been decked in his whole career.

I'd say a better chance would be to train nothing but cardio for 10 years, wait until Floyd is 50, and try and throw 100 punches a round for all 12 rounds and hope the judges give him the nod on activity alone :D

Abstract:
Floyd could only win against the stronger, younger, faster, & more skilled Conor McGregor under extraordinary and rigged circumstances (& even then only after Conor gassed!).

In this thread I will elucidate what these extraordinary circumstances were, and why they wouldn't apply most of the time. Conor wins both the rematch and the first fight in 19 out of 20 alternate universes, proven by math and Gödel's number theory &c.

Every argument I put forth is backed by rigorous logical thinking and rational analysis; opinions and bias simply have no place here.

Without further ado, I give you....

Four Reasons Why Floyd Pulled Off The Lucky Freak Win On August 26 (That Wouldn't Apply In Most Fights)

Reason 1: The Snake

floyd-paulie-2.jpg

figure 1.

The Reptile, Paulina, the Snake, The One Who Speaks, Paulie Malignaggi -- whatever you want to call him, his role in this fight's outcome cannot be denied by any rationally thinking human being. Paulie Malignaggi (hailing out of Bronx, NY) was sent as a spy and triple agent into the Irishman's camp to learn his secrets and to sabotage his progress. Credit where credit is due, Paulie was tremendously successful in his job. I'm not here to cast moral judgement one way or the other, and whether his actions were ethical are up to each reader and each reader alone. Needless to say, however, that most elite-level moral philosophers that I hang out with are extremely disappointed in Malignaggi's behavior. He's fortunate that Nietzsche killed God in the 18th century, because there were limits to even His mercy (see e.g., Old Testament).

Thanks to Malignaggi's deep-running and inevitable betrayal, Floyd Mayweather (pictured on the left with Paulie Malignaggi, figure 1), McGregor's opponent, was able to tailor his tactics to Conor's approach. This is akin to a chessmaster knowing exactly which stratagems his opponent would go for, and victory would be all but guaranteed.

What was Floyd's counter-tactic to McGregor and just what (among other things) did Paulie reveal to him? This and more I'll explain in Reason 4.

Reason 2: Conor's Gloves Weren't Laced Properly

https://www.balls.ie/newsnow/andy-lee-conor-mcgregor-gloves-372324'

As anyone who has ever boxed can tell you, lacing of the gloves is one of the most important factors when it comes to the gloves, far more important than the size of the glove itself -- ask any Hall of Famer. Conor's gloves being laced poorly is the equivalent of him wearing 26oz pillows, and made knocking out Floyd Mayweather an impossible task in practice. This is huge! Conor's principal weapons (his power and accuracy) were stolen from him thus making a (T)KO victory a path he couldn't take.

Further, this doesn't solely impact the chances of a knock out, but of course impacts his overall power negatively, thus allowing Mayweather to ignore punches that would send him reeling back were the gloves laced properly.

Suspiciously, Mayweather seems to have had foreknowledge of the lacing issue, for the tactic he and Malignaggi cooked up before the fight appears to have taken this into account. Also, as further evidence, he knew if he referee did not get a chance to stop the fight in his favor, it would go to a decision, despite McGregor's prowess and reputation as a deadly knock-out artist. Why, you ask? Because the judges were bought with big money, and this is clear evidence of Floyd's almost magical knowledge of what would come to be.

So -- who was responsible for lacing up Conor's gloves? A good question. No one seems to know. It's as if "The Lacer" simply vanished after the fact. Rather makes you think, no?

Reason 3: Mayweather Was Knocked Out By Zab Judah Prior To The Fight
http://mmaimports.com/2017/08/breaking-floyd-mayweather-knocked-out-by-zab-judah-in-sparring/

It was leaked to the press, and the fans, that Mayweather employed Zab Judah in preparation for the Irish Knock Out Machine.

This isn't the first time Floyd's taken advantage of Zab's considerable skillset to prepare for a fight, but as Fortune would have it, Zab's style bears a striking, serendipitous resemblance to Conor's style, albeit with less technical brilliance but just as much blazing speed. However, it is the first time Floyd has been caught by Zab badly enough to be knocked out!

Because of TMT's tight-knight, family-unit nature, the gym and Mayweather were able to keep this "public secret" as merely a rumor, officially, and medical professionals (I don't blame them, they did their best) weren't able to confirm the knock out. Zab's management was hastily instructed to lay a smoke screen and to claim Zab was never present in the gym.

Floyd himself certainly didn't volunteer to confess this to the doctors overseeing the bout. He would've been given a medical suspension and the fight would've been off.

And not for nothing: the reason why knock outs result in suspensions, much like getting caught for steroids, is that the fighter builds a resistance to getting knocked out again until the brain heals and the "sensors" responsible for shutting off the brain recover their normal function (that is, to tell the brain to shut down after a certain amount of trauma). This gives the fighter that has been recently knocked out an extremely unfair advantage. It becomes essentially impossible to knock them out again until some months have passed. As Prince Naseem Hamed famously said, it only takes 3 pounds of force to knock someone out, properly applied. With the trick Floyd used (getting knocked out just prior to the real fight), those 3 pounds are multiplied by a factor of ^3.

Reason 4: The Judges And Referee Were Bought

jK4xfWR.jpg

Figure 2.

In the picture above (figure 2) we see the judge payments. Notice anything strange? You should, because I circled the discrepancies in red and added exclamation points. This can't be stated strongly enough: TWO JUDGES IN THE MAYWEATHER-MCGREGOR FIGHT WERE PAID MILLIONS OF DOLLARS EACH!!!

Inquiring minds want to know: why? Well, why would you ever pay 100 million and 30 million to two judges for 30 minutes of work? And does anyone find it coincidental that two judges were paid, and two judges only gave Conor 1 round? I certainly do, and like V from V For Vendetta, I don't believe in coincidences.

And then of course we have the referee. Ah, yes, the referee. Thirty years from now, we will see a picture of Robert Byrd as the definition for "early stoppage", and for good reason. He was clearly looking for an opportunity to stop the fight, because he knew that the longer it goes, the more dangerous for Floyd it gets. And so he jumped in after a couple glancing arm punches, causing an uproar in the MMA and boxing community, with thousands if not millions crying "it was stopped early!" Mike Tyson among others...

This is a genius strategy by Floyd, one he's notorious (no pun intended) for using in all his matches: pay two judges and you're guaranteed at least a majority decision! You save 1/3 of your money this way also, showing that Floyd is not just a great boxer, he's also a shrewd businessman. Look at the majority decisions in his career; we can take the Canelo one as an example. Without this system of his, he would likely have lost to the young lion of Mexico.

Speaking of Mexico....

Reason 5: Floyd Became a Mexican

maxresdefault.jpg

Figure 3.

I promised to talk about the tactic Floyd came up with Malignaggi and in this chapter I will.

Floyd's analysis of the information that Paulie provided him told him one important thing: the only way to beat McGregor is to become a Mexican. Paulie was beaten & defeated soundly, but that much he was able to relay back to his paymaster. Floyd wasted no time, and he hired Nate Diaz, among others, to teach him the secrets of Mexico. This is why the two seem like old chums: they are.

Pictured above (figure 3.) we have Floyd "getting into role" in a mock-up sparring session.

As Conor says, he "turned Floyd into a Mexican", in more than one sense. The elusive master counter-puncher was turned into a walk-forward zombie, but McGregor gives the man too much credit: it was NOT an adaptation Floyd made in the ring, but rather a home cooked meal (vs. microwave meal, "in the ring fast adaptation"), prepared with care and well in advance of the guests* arriving. Without the proper time to adjust and prepare for the fresh new challenge a young stallion in McGregor presented him, as told to him by Paulie Malignaggi, Floyd would have been dead in the water against the canny old shark that is Conor.

If the fight played out a hundred times, then 99 times out of a 100 Floyd would not have such detailed information and wouldn't be able to prepare accordingly. As to why Conor wins the rematch... he wins because he's as adaptable as they come, as evident by the Diaz 2 fight, and he would give Floyd many Different Looks if he knew he was, potentially, facing a Mexican.

* = symbolism: Conor is the guest.

Math explained

Long story short, when you put all the above together and calculate it with Bayes' Theorem, you get a probability of victory for each fighter (let Conor be A and let Floyd be B), and when you further insert into the theorem the Many Worlds Interpretation of Quantum Mechanics and Schrödinger's Feline, you get the probability of not just a victory in one fight, but of as many fights in as many alternate universes as you like!

In my example, I used 20 alternate universes, and A>B 19/20 times. As you remember, A=Conor. You could run the simulation of the formula with as many alternate universes you like, but if you know your calculus then it won't be difficult to calculate the percentage in your head (i.e., 19/20 translates to 98/100 with 100 alternate universes.)

Much of the math and the more intellectual explanations may go above most of the readers' heads here, but I believe the basic premise can be understood by almost anyone.
You have impressed me, that is really well done and amusing. I am second-guessing myself now as a Mayweather fan.

You have impressed me, that is really well done and amusing. I am second-guessing myself now as a Mayweather fan.
As you should. Second-guessing yourself after being presented with a host of evidence as I have done in the OP is the mark of an educated, open mind. I, along with Science, salute you -- perhaps the Age of Enlightenment wasn't for nothing after all.

The math doesn't lie, you're dumb if you can't comprehend it. But nobody's dumb on purpose, so I forgive you -- I'm the soul of compassion.

Dude, he lost, he didn't have the power, the technique, the movement, the conditioning, the iq to beat Floyd. You can make all the excused you want, but these are the facts. None of your dumb excuses proves that in other circumstances Conor would have beat Floyd. He has absolutely no chance. His punching technique is laughable. There were times where he genuinely looked like an average guy from the street punching.

You should just stfu because you're a joke to pretty much everyone on this sub forum. The fact that you think Conor would beat Floyd makes you look absolutely retarded.

You have no credibility. You're just a troll. I mean, you even say in your post that Floyd got knocked out by Zab. Are you aware that was proven to be false news? PROVEN. Zab himself said he didn't even spar with Floyd for this fight and wasn't even in Vegas when it supposedly happen. As you can see, you don't know what you're talking about. You're just desperate to create an imaginary world where Conor could beat Floyd. He had his chance, did nothing with it.

Also, the payments you listed are for THE FIGHTERS, YOU FUCKING DEMENTED OLD CIRCUS MONKEY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You're desperate. Your boy got fucked up. End of story. Move on. He isn't good enough. HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!

You wish you were Dee.

Hell, if you could magically become Conor's infant child you would probably would.

Dude, he lost, he didn't have the power, the technique, the movement, the conditioning, the iq to beat Floyd. You can make all the excused you want, but these are the facts. None of your dumb excuses proves that in other circumstances Conor would have beat Floyd. He has absolutely no chance. His punching technique is laughable. There were times where he genuinely looked like an average guy from the street punching.

You should just stfu because you're a joke to pretty much everyone on this sub forum. The fact that you think Conor would beat Floyd makes you look absolutely retarded.

You have no credibility. You're just a troll. I mean, you even say in your post that Floyd got knocked out by Zab. Are you aware that was proven to be false news? PROVEN. Zab himself said he didn't even spar with Floyd for this fight and wasn't even in Vegas when it supposedly happen. As you can see, you don't know what you're talking about. You're just desperate to create an imaginary world where Conor could beat Floyd. He had his chance, did nothing with it.

Also, the payments you listed are for THE FIGHTERS, YOU FUCKING DEMENTED OLD CIRCUS MONKEY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

You're desperate. Your boy got fucked up. End of story. Move on. He isn't good enough. HE ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!
I guess someone's never heard of BAYES THEOREM! <6>

As you should. Second-guessing yourself after being presented with a host of evidence as I have done in the OP is the mark of an educated, open mind. I, along with Science, salute you -- perhaps the Age of Enlightenment wasn't for nothing after all.
One little nagging doubt. The way things went was the best outcome for Floyd and what he said he would do.

I guess someone's never heard of BAYES THEOREM! <6>

Pretty much everything you listed is bullshit and in no way shape or form tell us Conor would ever beat Floyd. Two of your points are straight up LIES. That's how fucking desperate you are. You're easily top 3 most delusional posters here. You wanted Conor to win, he got fucked up, and now you just can't accept the truth. But it doesn't matter. Conor lost.

Back