3 of 4 bonuses last night went to women.

For me any wmma fight that ends before 15 minutes mark deserves a bonus

Well, people who appreciate good fights just gave most of tonights bonuses to women. Your opinion is utter shit and you should keep it hidden in the cave you live in, you pathetic misogynistic cave dweller.

Careful not to disagree with the authoritarian left on the board or they might call you a mean name.

As consumers, people are allowed to voice changes they might want to see in the product. People rag on the smaller guys all the time, calling them manlets. It's entertainment, and some people just find above average sized, athletic men more entertaining to watch fight than comparatively smaller, less athletic people. It's not the end of the world.

And Serena Williams still bitches and moans like a spoiled scumbag.
Every professional tennis player at her level bitches and moaned. Aside, from golf, the tennis association is one of most draconian systems created.

I dont know how women can get into the elite league boxing like 10 year old kids

All that matters is how many eyes they draw, not some neckbeard forum dwellers opinion on thier level of skill.

WMMA works best mixed in with MMA, not seperated out. If it was otherwise, the UFC wouldn't be adding more WMMA divisions like they are.

Your opinion is just that. The *facts* say WMMA is staying on UFC cards.

So performance bonuses are based on eyes they draw not actual performance?

Even keeping WMMA within the same card as mens, WMMA cannot be compared with MMA. The competition levels are different, so they shouldn't have to compete for the same bonuses, and that's something you avoided to address.

Alhassan KO'd his opponent in 43 seconds and didn't even get a POTN. At this rate, he could've shot laser beams out of his ass and he wouldn't have got the bonus.

Every professional tennis player at her level bitches and moaned. Aside, from golf, the tennis association is one of most draconian systems created.

They are paid the same as men for playing less tennis. It's unfair to men. And she was completely out of order yesterday and ruined a great moment for her opponent.

They are paid the same as men for playing less tennis. It's unfair to men. And she was completely out of order yesterday and ruined a great moment for her opponent.
  1. women are not paid the same as men in tennis.
  2. Serena is probably the greatest tennis player ever and continues to be paid less than white women who can barely break the top 10, much less some of the guys with far less consistency.
  3. nothing is unfair to men, except a false accusation of rape or domestic violence.
  4. she was completely in her rights for challenging a rule that is almost never applied to men of her same caliber
  5. you obviously didn't watch. its clear that most of the tennis community stands with Serena after yesterday. so much so, that Naomi Osaka got boo'ed for something that wasn't even her fault.

k9d9E4O.gif
don't get water son attraction in 2018. she was hot 10 years ago. now i see dozen hotter asian girls everyday.

1. women are not paid the same as men in tennis.
  2. Serena is probably the greatest tennis player ever and continues to be paid less than white women who can barely break the top 10, much less some of the guys with far less consistency.
  3. nothing is unfair to men, except a false accusation of rape or domestic violence.
  4. she was completely in her rights for challenging a rule that is almost never applied to men of her same caliber
  5. you obviously didn't watch. its clear that most of the tennis community stands with Serena after yesterday. so much so, that Naomi Osaka got boo'ed for something that wasn't even her fault.
1: women get exactly the same pay as men at Wimbledon which is the biggest tennis tournament in the world. They play literally half as much tennis for exactly the same money. It's not fair to men.

https://www.totalsportek.com/tennis/wimbledon-prize-money/

2: Serena isn't the greatest tennis player in history. Federer is. He would kill her. In fact Serena and Venus got beaten easily by a male ranked 203rd in the world. The greatest female tennis player is Margaret Court who has won more grand slams than Serena. Just because she's from a long time ago doesn't mean we ignore her. Just like Woods. Just because Nicklaus is older doesn't mean we jump on the new guy who is less accomplished.

3: you sound like a feminist.

4: she's in her rights to bring up sexism. Too bad she was playing a female and not a male. Also she smashed her racket beforehand

5: I don't know what planet you're on. In the UK Serena is being hounded for her behaviour. Maybe in feminist circles Serena is being praised. The only ones praising her are black females like Nicki Minaj etc. She was out of order.

1: women get exactly the same pay as men at Wimbledon which is the biggest tennis tournament in the world. They play literally half as much tennis for exactly the same money. It's not fair to men.

https://www.totalsportek.com/tennis/wimbledon-prize-money/

2: Serena isn't the greatest tennis player in history. Federer is. He would kill her. In fact Serena and Venus got beaten easily by a male ranked 203rd in the world. The greatest female tennis player is Margaret Court who has won more grand slams than Serena. Just because she's from a long time ago doesn't mean we ignore her. Just like Woods. Just because Nicklaus is older doesn't mean we jump on the new guy who is less accomplished.

4: she's in her rights to bring up sexism. Too bad she was playing a female and not a male. Also she smashed her racket beforehand

5: I don't know what planet you're on. In the UK Serena is being hounded for her behaviour. Maybe in feminist circles Serena is being praised. The only ones praising her are black females like Nicki Minaj etc. She was out of order.
  1. Endorsements are where the money is. And women lag behind, despite being as or more popular most years.
  2. A vast majority of male pros wouldn't agree with you. The field of female players is far more competitive now. Serena plays against a murderer's row of competent players. Not to take anything from Court. She was a tough chick.
  3. You sound like shitbox.
  4. You and I know her complaints were related to officiating.
  5. Did you just bring up Nicki Minaj. Jesus christ, I've been talking to a child? I'm done...smh.

Last night was an unusually good showing for WMMA, and respect to all fighters who followed through.

That being said, it's very obvious that ultra-fans of WMMA (especially over regular MMA, like most in this thread) pretend to be fans because they think the "sacrifice integrity to mindlessly support female causes no matter what" (of which WMMA is a part) gambit will get them laid.

You would think they would learn by continuing to strike out but alas...they do not.

{<huh}
you use that as an insult? What backwards boondocks did you crawl out of?

For the record, I am a feminist and wish wmma was separated from male mma.

Well, people who appreciate good fights just gave most of tonights bonuses to women. Your opinion is utter shit and you should keep it hidden in the cave you live in, you pathetic misogynistic cave dweller.
he didnt state an opinion as much as fact. how is that utter shit? if you like shitty lame things, have at it. we shouldnt have to deal with it, but like he said-it gives us a chance to check the grill or hang out and smoke for a bit before the real fights come back on.

Aldana v Pudilova 100% deserved FOTN.

As far as POTN goes, I would have given one to every winner except Riveira

So what's your excuse for Alhassan not getting it?

Why is Jessica more deserving of POTN over Alhassan?

Andrade and Kowa got FOTN, not POTN. If they put on a show, they'd deserve it.

There's only two POTN, one went to Woodley. So obviously there was one left. Why does Jessica deserve it over Alhassan?

No, Pudilova vs Aldana got FOTN. Pay attention.

http://www.sherdog.com/news/news/UF...de-Aldana-Pudilova-Garner-3650K-Awards-142135

And Jessica destroyed the #3 ranked fighter in the division. It's not that complicated. But TBH, I wouldn't have been shocked or upset to see Alhassan, Neal, or Sterling get the bonus over Andrade. Arguing one over the other in any of these cases is semantics. The only one clearly not deserving was Zabit, who was a huge favorite and beat a journeyman somewhat less impressively than what was expected. Which was my whole point in the first place, if you'd been paying attention.

Back