3 of 4 bonuses last night went to women.

What part of it is shit?

Women MMA fighters don't deserve their own league?

Fans of women's MMA don't deserve to see all women's MMA cards?

I think you are confused and suffering from cognitive dissonance. I want WMMA and its fans to get the full attention they deserve and need.
Back in the 50’s this guy would be talking about “What black people are so great they deserve their own drinking fountains and pools”

Back in the 50’s this guy would be talking about “What black purple are so great they deserve their own drinking fountains and pools”

Strawman, and a really poor one at that.

My ancestors had nothing to do with what you're referencing, but I'm sure yours did since you're mentioning it.

Sport is a meritocracy, not a public utility. You're disingenuous for even equating the two.

Last edited:
Now we know who Dana white really wants to make happy

hillary-chipmunk.jpg

What part of it is shit?

All the parts that disagree with the decisions the UFC has made regarding WMMA. You know, the people who actually see the numbers and know what people like.... which is WMMA.

The backwards opinions of troglodytes like you matter not, since you are a minority.

All the parts that disagree with the decisions the UFC has made regarding WMMA. You know, the people who actually see the numbers and know what people like.... which is WMMA.

The backwards opinions of troglodytes like you matter not, since you are a minority.

If I'm the minority does that mean the majority don't want to watch an WMMA league?

Can't disagree with you there.

Well, people who appreciate good fights just gave most of tonights bonuses to women. Your opinion is utter shit and you should keep it hidden in the cave you live in, you pathetic misogynistic cave dweller.
What part of that made him a mysoginistic cave dweller? I completely agree with his opinion and don't think you are giving male athletes enough credit for the level of mma on show.

Lol.

When the first female fight came on, I was like oh no I forgot this fight had three female fights. Guess what though, every single one of them fucking delivered. Forget the gender, there were some great fights on this card tonight.

Females dont belong on the same card as men, no matter how good the fights are. Its a disgrace many people have accepted this shit.

The nature of competition level are entirely different. Just because some fighters have shallower competition and therefore more impressive finishes, VS fighters who have tougher competition and therefore less impressive finishes at times, doesn't mean the performance of the former are better than the latter.

Sport should be a meritocracy, and in this case it seems they're going for flash over substance.
- A level athlete beats another A/B level athlete? No bueno.
- B level athlete beats another C/D level athlete? Performance of the Night!!

Hence, the fairest option is for mens fighters to be compared with other mens, and for womens fighters to be compared with other womens because that's their benchmark. Of course, some people here will now claim I want to invade Poland.

Last edited:

Learn to be more subtle when trolling. Posts like this make it too obvious.

This settles it. Nothing triggers Shertards quite like good WMMA fights.

Biggest collection of MRA incels this side of Reddit.

Zabit deseved to get it.

They should have given some vouchers of free cooking classes to the women to make it right.

Zabit deseved to get it.

They should have given some vouchers of free cooking classes to the women to make it right.

I love Zabit, but he absolutely did not deserve a POTN. He was fighting a late notice nobody and took longer than expected to get him out of there. Aljo basically did the same shit to a ranked opponent. Geoff Neal put a whole division on notice with a KOTY candidate. Suarez put on a Khabibesque beatdown on a former champ in Esparza. All of those were more deserving of POTN over Zabit.

I love Zabit, but he absolutely did not deserve a POTN. He was fighting a late notice nobody and took longer than expected to get him out of there. Aljo basically did the same shit to a ranked opponent. Geoff Neal put a whole division on notice with a KOTY candidate. Suarez put on a Khabibesque beatdown on a former champ in Esparza. All of those were more deserving of POTN over Zabit.

Late notice? You mean like Zabit himself? He took the fight on short notice too.

Longer than expected? He finished him in the 2nd rd. Does POTN go by time now? If so then Jim Miller sub'd his opponent faster then Jessica did. Abdul Razak Alhassan KO'd his opponent in 43 SECONDS.

I'm not saying Zabit had to get it, but your reasonings make no sense whatsoever.

What's your excuse for Alhassan not getting the POTN?

Late notice? You mean like Zabit himself? He took the fight on short notice too.

Longer than expected? He finished him in the 2nd rd. Does POTN go by time now? If so then Jim Miller sub'd his opponent faster then Jessica did. Abdul Razak Alhassan KO'd his opponent in 43 SECONDS.

I'm not saying Zabit had to get it, but your reasonings make no sense whatsoever.

What's your excuse for Alhassan not getting the POTN?

Zabit was already training for a fight, dummy. Brandon Davis is a nobody, Zabit was expected to blow through him.

POTN IMO is based upon how impressive a performance relative to the level of competition. #2 Andrade destroying #3 Kowalkiewicz meets that criteria.

Al-Hassan is a good one though. Forgot about that one. Definitely more deserving than Zabit.

My girlfriend loves to watch ufc events with me when there are ladies on the card. Otherwise she isn't that interested usually.

Zabit was already training for a fight, dummy. Brandon Davis is a nobody, Zabit was expected to blow through him.

POTN IMO is based upon how impressive a performance relative to the level of competition. #2 Andrade destroying #3 Kowalkiewicz meets that criteria.

Al-Hassan is a good one though. Forgot about that one. Definitely more deserving than Zabit.

So what's your excuse for Alhassan not getting it?

Why is Jessica more deserving of POTN over Alhassan?

Andrade and Kowa got FOTN, not POTN. If they put on a show, they'd deserve it.

There's only two POTN, one went to Woodley. So obviously there was one left. Why does Jessica deserve it over Alhassan?

The nature of competition level are entirely different. Just because some fighters have shallower competition and therefore more impressive finishes, VS fighters who have tougher competition and therefore less impressive finishes at times, doesn't mean the performance of the former are better than the latter.

Sport should be a meritocracy, and in this case it seems they're going for flash over substance.
- A level athlete beats another A/B level athlete? No bueno.
- B level athlete beats another C/D level athlete? Performance of the Night!!

Hence, the fairest option is for mens fighters to be compared with other mens, and for womens fighters to be compared with other womens because that's their benchmark. Of course, some people here will now claim I want to invade Poland.

All that matters is how many eyes they draw, not some neckbeard forum dwellers opinion on thier level of skill.

WMMA works best mixed in with MMA, not seperated out. If it was otherwise, the UFC wouldn't be adding more WMMA divisions like they are.

Your opinion is just that. The *facts* say WMMA is staying on UFC cards.

Back