3 of 4 bonuses last night went to women.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
WMMA is amazing. 'nuff said.

giphy.gif

And Serena Williams still bitches and moans like a spoiled scumbag.

Glad to see Zabit get snubbed

Females dont belong on the same card as men, no matter how good the fights are. Its a disgrace many people have accepted this shit.

I only saw the main card. Heard the undercard rocked too and that a lot of people deserved it though.

How can there be two Suloev kmeebars on one card... and not one of them even wins a bonus?

Females dont belong on the same card as men, no matter how good the fights are. Its a disgrace many people have accepted this shit.

They are so great. I think it's time to give them their own league. Turn INVICTA into UFC Women and fans can enjoy all the high quality WMMA on one card. While those who don't can watch the men's league, or both. You don't see NBA and WNBA merged into one, why do we have unisex for MMA? Makes no sense.

I personally could give zero fucks about WMMA and end up skipping and putting my screen on mute anytime it's on while I do/read something else.

Thought Camacho and Neal would've gotten FOTN

They are so great. I think it's time to give them their own league. Turn INVICTA into UFC Women and fans can enjoy all the high quality WMMA on one card. While those who don't can watch the men's league, or both. You don't see NBA and WNBA merged into one, why do we have unisex for MMA? Makes no sense.

I personally could give zero fucks about WMMA and end up skipping and putting my screen on mute anytime it's on while I do/read something else.
Well said.

Well, people who appreciate good fights just gave most of tonights bonuses to women. Your opinion is utter shit and you should keep it hidden in the cave you live in, you pathetic misogynistic cave dweller.

Well, people who appreciate good fights just gave most of tonights bonuses to women. Your opinion is utter shit and you should keep it hidden in the cave you live in, you pathetic misogynistic cave dweller.

What part of it is shit?

Women MMA fighters don't deserve their own league?

Fans of women's MMA don't deserve to see all women's MMA cards?

I think you are confused and suffering from cognitive dissonance. I want WMMA and its fans to get the full attention they deserve and need.

Back