3 for 1 special, Pro Am DVD, Global Seminar etc.

Green Whale

Green Belt
Reaction score
I've only got a bout 15 sets from the good people at GrappleTV. All three titles together retail for more than DOUBLE the price we're offering it at right now. All three DVD's (4 discs total) for just $24.99, free shipping as well.

For a limited time we're offering the So Cal Pro Am DVD (2 discs, over 4 hours long, closed door no time limit No Gi event) features: Ryron and Rener Gracie, Tyrone Glover, Paulo Guillobel, Drew Fickett, Gerald Strebendt, Jason "Mayhem" Miller, Cassio Werneck, Joe Stevenson and much more. Reg price 29.99

Global Jiu-Jitsu 6 black belt seminar. 29 techniques, 6 black belts all on one DVD. Learn BJJ for Gi and No gi. Features Juliano Prado, Gustavo Froes, Marcus Vinicius, Chris Smith, James Boran and Paulo Gazze.

Green Whale Productions Promo DVD. Interviews and techniques. A sampler of all of our products. 50 minutes with 19 techniques from the following:
Tyrone Glover (City Boxing)
Shawn Williams (Renzo Gracie Black Belt)
Joao and Patricia Silva (Silva Dojo)
Mike Rose (Caique Black Belt)
Marcelo Pereira (Gracie Barra Del Mar)
Odie Neto (Neto Academy San Diego)
Ricardo Guimares (Gracie Barra Temecula)
Marcelo Cavalcanti (MC Jiu-Jitsu Redondo Beach)
Jeff Glover (Paragon Jiu-Jitsu)
Gerson Sanginitto (Gracie Barra)

check out the link below....

http://greenwhaleproductions.com/special.html

Hey Greenwhale,

I just ordered it. Thanks for the deal. Thanks for offering it. Even though I already got the promo I could always give it to a friend or could we just switch that to Tools of the Trade I? Thanks again and I look forward to receiving the vids. PM me later.

Aloha

i will be ordering as soon as i get home, forgot my wallet at home.

Wow, thanks for the support guys. Seriously, that Pro Am DVD is sick. Multiple angles, the Gracie boys were awesome, and this is one you can watch over and over. Grappling really is different when there is no time limit. Everybody just constantly went for subs and passes over and over. The first one to score 12 points won. There was one match that was 29 minutes (Gracie vs. Stevenson) but even still the average match was just short of 8 minutes. Everybody who ordered today will have them out tomorrow.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com

Thanks for the PM.

Sent one back to you and provided the info, thanks again.

TTT

Yup I'm gonna get my self a set as well ...I've got tools 0f the trade 2 and the promo and both are great ....

Green Whale said:
Also, for those who already have the Global Jiu-Jitsu seminar, you can substitute it for the Tools of the Trade 1 DVD. Just leave a note on your order. thanks.

I just wanted to say you always work with us grapplers to give deals, provide new videos at a fraction of the price of others and just a joy around here. Some people rip us off with bootlegs or terrible copies of dvds but you are the real deal and just wanted people to know. If people think I am full of it. Just price any of the videos listed in this deal and do the math. This is a incredible deal. I can't wait to watch the matches. Thanks again Green Whale.

Damb, I already have the promo and the Pro Am DVD's. I'm thinking of ordering it anyway, could always give the other two away. And yeah, the pr am DVD is awsome. At the time of this event Tyrone was still in Sac training with Cassio. I was training with, and getting killed by them both. Also if you get this one tell me what you think of the Cassio Vs. Rener Gracie match. I have my own point of view, but I'm interested in opinions from neutral sources.

Thanks for the props guys. Yeah, this really is a steal for these DVD's. Luckily GrapplTV was willing to team up and put their stuff up discounted along with ours to put this together. I am actually catching up with them Saturday at the tourney at Mt Sac so I will get more copies and can let this offer continue longer.

Cassio vs. Rener. I haven't seen it in a while, but Rener got him in a foot lock, Cassio starts to tap, maybe does, but anyways, he ends up denying tapping out. I'd have to look over it again to really know but there was some contraversy, but both guys were impressive.

www.greenwhaleproductions.com/special.html

Just got through watching the vids and I am so happy that I bought them. Great deal.

As for the Renner fight, well, it looks like he taps out ever so gently maybe. Actually watching the dvd he looks like he also taps early on but no one really sees it and he escapes. I am not one to cripple a person and really want to be friends with everyone I roll with. I can't help it. Its just my way. However, maybe at that level and at that time, the tap or submission has to be so exact as to leave no room for controversy. Although I am not saying there is.

Tyrone Glover is so fast with his take downs and submissions I mean, DAMN! What a way to win the tourney.

Glad you liked the vids,
You're referring to Cassio tapping out against Rener right? I've gotta put that one back in the DVd player to check it out. I'ts amazing how well Rener is at getting those footlocks on guys. I think he got Cassio, Tyrone and Joe Stevenson with it, and many more guys in BJJ tournaments in the past.

jjmuaythaiguy said:
Just got through watching the vids and I am so happy that I bought them. Great deal.

As for the Renner fight, well, it looks like he taps out ever so gently maybe. Actually watching the dvd he looks like he also taps early on but no one really sees it and he escapes. I am not one to cripple a person and really want to be friends with everyone I roll with. I can't help it. Its just my way. However, maybe at that level and at that time, the tap or submission has to be so exact as to leave no room for controversy. Although I am not saying there is.

Tyrone Glover is so fast with his take downs and submissions I mean, DAMN! What a way to win the tourney.
Okay, I can see where your coming from. To me it looks like he is reaching and then losses balance, I don't know about earlier, but I'll check that out. From the original view it does look like a tap, so I can definitely see why the ref called it (he came a trained with us not long after this match and I did hear his side of the story before I ever saw the video). In the replay from the closer angle though I thought he didn't.

Lets say for arguements sake (whether you believe it or not) that Cassio didn't tap, and after reviewing the tape they realized it. How should that have been delt with? If they try to restart it from the ankle lock position they were in Rener may end up with it tighter than it really was or Cassio may get an advantage by the slight adjustment. If they restart standing it would be unfair to Rener who legitimately worked for that position. What do you think?

Ybot said:
Okay, I can see where your coming from. To me it looks like he is reaching and then losses balance, I don't know about earlier, but I'll check that out. From the original view it does look like a tap, so I can definitely see why the ref called it (he came a trained with us not long after this match and I did hear his side of the story before I ever saw the video). In the replay from the closer angle though I thought he didn't.

Lets say for arguements sake (whether you believe it or not) that Cassio didn't tap, and after reviewing the tape they realized it. How should that have been delt with? If they try to restart it from the ankle lock position they were in Rener may end up with it tighter than it really was or Cassio may get an advantage by the slight adjustment. If they restart standing it would be unfair to Rener who legitimately worked for that position. What do you think?

Hell, I was not there. I was just responding to the other poster.

But it seemed, from my view on the t.v., that it was a tap. I'm sure that he feels that he did not tap but again like you state, then what do you do? I really don't like to injure anyone because I like to be friends with people but if thats what a person needs then what? Let Renner snap it I guess next time?. No. No way he gets out of a Renner Gracie footlock when Renner has the gi on. He is a master footlocker. The gi locks it in. He's done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back