3 fights that make the most sense

Dirty Dik

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Yes, this is another Diaz vs Brown thread. Can't think of a fight in a long time that makes better sense than this. I know Diaz can be a baby at times but I hope Dana is actively trying to make this fight happen.

1. Matt Brown vs Nick Diaz

2. Mark Hunt vs Roy Nelson

3. Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis

Entertainment wise these are the top 3 fights Joe Silva and ufc can put together in my opinion.

The only thing Dana can do to try and make a fight happen with Diaz is put up 500K and a title shot, Nick has already said he doesn't want to fight for any less. They're only going to come to Diaz with less than he wants and he's not gonna take it.

I would love to see Nick back, but all of his interviews make me think he's not just high-balling the UFC.

1. Doesn't make sense because Diaz is retired. Brown vs. Lombard or Winner of Lawler/Ellenberger makes more sense.

2. Agreed.

3. Aldo vs. Pettis makes no sense. I was always against this idea. I feel that Pettis shold defend his belt a few more times since there are already plenty of good contenders.

Mark Hunt/Roy Nelson
Matt Brown vs winner Lawler/ellenberger
Rockhold vs Jacare

I agree with the first 2, but Aldo-Pettis, as awesome as it would be, would be unfair to both the FW and LW division - holding up the title fights in both divisions for a year.

1. Doesn't make sense because Diaz is retired. Brown vs. Lombard or Winner of Lawler/Ellenberger makes more sense.

2. Agreed.

3. Aldo vs. Pettis makes no sense. I was always against this idea. I feel that Pettis shold defend his belt a few more times since there are already plenty of good contenders.

This pluse Diaz doesn't deserve a fight with anyone in the top 15

Diaz doesn't deserve to fight Brown right now. Lombard/Brown is the fight to make.

How the fuck does Diaz/Brown make sense? Please explain to me

Add Nate Diaz vs the IRS to fights that make sense.

Oh-Snap.gif~c200

How the fuck does Diaz/Brown make sense? Please explain to me

prolly because as a fan we all know itd be a scrap, real true dog fight, They both come to fight 98% of the time. and also Brown hasn't fought a top tenner yet, brown vs the winner of jake and Robbie doesn't make sense if Robbie wins because theres no way they will give him another fight with Hendricks that soon so it wont truly be a number one contender fight, the winner of a Lombard vs Woodley fight would make sense but they don't wanna take 3 top possible gtitle contenders away. COndit is out so really Robbie brown Woodley Lombard are the only real contenders ATM so why doesn't diaz vs brown make sense? if diaz wins hed be 1 fight away at most from another title fight and the big money he wants. I can see it making total sense from a business aspect for the UFC and career wise for both diaz and brown.

Matt Brown v Robbie Lawler is the best matchup that can be made after Robbie beats Ellen Degeneberger

did Nick bone your granny? why so much hate?

It's not hate isn't he 0-2 and have not fought in over a year or two. Pulse all the fucking wineing he dose. Both my grandmas are dead asshole.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back