3 fighters from bellator!

I actually want to see Ben Askren in the UFC so I can laugh as he fights someone with good TDD.

Give him Jake Ellenberger or something, it'd be funny.

I'd pick Askren IMO. Ellenberger could land a big shot but if he doesn't do it early he will just be on his back the whole time.

If I had to pick 3 fighters.. not including Askren since he's kinda in limbo right now

Curran
Chandler
Lima

These are Bellator fighters I want to see in The UFC

1.Chandler
2.Curran
3.Dantas
4.Alvarez
5.FW Pitbull

Last edited:
I love watching Alexander Shlemenko fight. I think he'd be a great addition to the middleweight division. Gotta think Eddie Alvarez and Chandler would be contenders at 155 as well.

MVP need to be in the UFC.
He beat GSP IMO

I'd like to see Lima and Blagoi Ivanov join.

Curran, Chandler and some of the Russians to stir it up a bit

Pat Curran?
Minakov is another fighter I'd like to see in the UFC.

Wouldn't mind seeing b.saunders come back actually. He no world beater but puts on a gd fight, would like to see him and matt brown go at it.

You don't need to call Patricio Freire "Diet Pitbull" or "FW Pitbull" anymore. At this point, he is the definitive Pitbull in Bellator.

pitbullnunes.gif

gotta agree Lima dealt with Ben Saunders last week and looks like a beast, saying that Suanders always brings it and should be allowed to come back to the UFC as well

Gotta agree throw in Pitbull and Lima in there also...Bellator is starting to make some noise

Why, because "all the best fighters are in the UFC"?

Today is one of those days when I *REALLY* want Bellator to keep all their home-grown talents and become a legitimate competitor to the UFC.

Pat Curran is a animal, that guy is awesome to watch fight, but I've always wondered how he would do in the UFC, I think he would give Aldo a run for his $

pitbullnunesgif

Was awesome when he blasted Nunes into oblivion,

Who was it that beat Patricio recently?

Patricio? His only losses are to Warren and Curran. Patricky recently lost to Derek Anderson.

He only lost to Curran. He lost to Warren only in the eyes of some retarded judges. Mini Pitbull is legit. Easily top 10 FW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back