3 fighters from bellator!

CJ21

Orange Belt
Reaction score
There is 3 fighters from bellator that need to go to the ufc from bellator.
1. Will brooks
2. Michael chandler
3. Eddie Alvarez

All these fighters are going to have good Mma careers but to take that next step in their career, they need to fight for the biggest platform which is the ufc. I know fedor was great but their will always be that * by his name because he didn't compete in the ufc.

I don't know if y'all watched the bellator fights tonight but will brooks is gunna be nasty and had a bright future. 11-1 and his next is for bellator against the dude to beat him. It's gunna be pretty good but I would look out for this guy.

Give us Chandler and we will trade you Okami.

Keep Eddie as well, seems like they own him.

Trade will brooks with pat curran. I liked brooks but he has a lot growing to do as a fighter. Chandler is the only one I see threatening Pettis.

Askren can stay put

Chandler is ufc worthy

Tiger > Brooks. Guy hurts people his size with every punch he throws. If Brooks can beat Awad, maybe. But to have him ahead of Chandler? wtf are u thinking lol.

You must be pretty high on Brooks or something. I would still favor Awad if they fought again. Only guys I want to see in the UFC are the top 15 guys: Chandler, Alvarez, Askren, Lima, Curran, Patricio, and some other folks.

Rumor has it Alvarez can leave clear & free with a loss. If that truly is the case, crazy as it sounds, the best possible thing for his career is a loss to Chandler in the rematch - a controversial split decision loss in a barn burner that lights the place up.

Tiger > Brooks. Guy hurts people his size with every punch he throws. If Brooks can beat Awad, maybe. But to have him ahead of Chandler? wtf are u thinking lol.

I wasn't listing them in order lol. I just see a lot of potential in brooks the same as chandler

Rumor has it Alvarez can leave clear & free with a loss. If that truly is the case, crazy as it sounds, the best possible thing for his career is a loss to Chandler in the rematch - a controversial split decision loss in a barn burner that lights the place up.

That rumor is true. But the other side of it is, if he beats Chandler he has to have an immediate rematch and that fight will be his last no matter what the outcome is.

The rumor is he can leave with 1 loss, or after 2 fights. So the best possible thing is for him to win with no injuries to either of them and do the rematch quick. That would increase his worth a lot.

I actually want to see Ben Askren in the UFC so I can laugh as he fights someone with good TDD.

Give him Jake Ellenberger or something, it'd be funny.

Depite his stupid loss in Brazil a year ago, Eduardo Dantas is very dominant in his division. He must go to UFC too.

By the way I don

Back