• Law & Order

• Miami Vice

• NCIS

• Magnum PI

• Fargo

• Walker Texas Ranger

• Hill Street Blues

Results are only viewable after voting.
Does the CSI Franchise include CSI Miami?

B/c if so I vote:
The Wire
Reno 911
Brooklyn 99

If it does not include CSI I vote the same.

Look like I REALLY need to watch The Shield and Justified.

The Wire (GOAT tv show), most cop shows are a bit cliche.

I like Law and Order SVU... ia good show that's easy to watch. It's entertaining and has a lot of viewers, but the quality is lackluster and the plot is the same in almost every show.

Wire
True detective

And though it's missing from the poll
Homicide life on the streets.

Best cop show I've ever seen is SouthLAnd. Hill Street Blues and, believe it or not, Barney Miller are pretty high on the list.

The Wire
True Detective
24*

*I loved 24 but they weren’t cops, they were more like CIA/NSA types

Cagney & Lacey deserves a lot more respect...

To everyone who said Line of Duty thank you!
It started out kinda slow, but captivating. Season 2 has given me at least 2 legit Holy Shit! Moments in the first 2 episodes.

To everyone who said Line of Duty thank you!
It started out kinda slow, but captivating. Season 2 has given me at least 2 legit Holy Shit! Moments in the first 2 episodes.
Have you finished it yet

Have you finished it yet
The series? No. I watched 2 more episodes and then went outside. My teenage daughter wants to watch Spider-man movies with me, so I have to take advantage of that. I’ll probably watch an average of an episode a day. Man United has 4 games in 7 days and there are UFC fights tonight....

Line of duty is definitely deserving of a place in the poll its very good and better than most already on the list

The series? No. I watched 2 more episodes and then went outside. My teenage daughter wants to watch Spider-man movies with me, so I have to take advantage of that. I’ll probably watch an average of an episode a day. Man United has 4 games in 7 days and there are UFC fights tonight....
The raimi ones?

Oh, well that makes more sense.
No, she'd seen those but is on a Marvel movie kick, so we watched the Tom Holland ones.
There is an actor named Rami who apparently has a bit roll in In the Line of Duty.

1.rookie blue

2.the shield

3.hawaii 5-0 remake in the early seasons.

Back