• Step Brothers

• Tropic Thunder

• Hangover

Results are only viewable after voting.
I let my girl do the poll for the fk of it she picked

Mean girls ( no surprise here) :rolleyes:

Scary movie

Hangover

Fair enough, you have your own taste in comedy. I can see how those dark comedies would appeal more to you. I imagine in bruges from the previous decade was right up your alley then.

How high do you rate "the death of dick long" i have it on my watch list but haven't got around to it.
yep In Bruges is great.

i thought The Death of Dick Long was hilarious. it also manages to catch you w/ a bit of a wtf?! shocker, so it’s best to go into it knowing as little about it as possible. i think it’s one of A24’s most underrated gems & if i had to give it a numerical score i’d say a very solid 7/10. been recommending it to all my friends.

hey not wanting to go off topic, but how are you? are you ok? I keep seeing on the news that your state is not doing well in this coronavirus, please let me know, I hope you are safe and well. Please be safe and take care, I'm worried about you.

I'm doing great but it's really bad here in NOLA and Louisiana in general. My friend was recently discharged from the hospital. Her tests came back negative. @HI SCOTT NEWMAN

coronacat.jpg

Only voted for Borat and Mean Girls, gold.
Some other good ones but not on the same level.

Picked Scary Movie, Superbad, and Napoleon Dynamite

Scary Movie is so underrated as a comedy. It may not get the same love as Anchorman or Mean Girls but it was one of the few comedies that made my side hurt from laughing

Pineapple Express and Old School were no brainers for me. Picking a 3rd movie in that bunch was extremely difficult cause it was between like 5 of them. Went with 40 year old virgin.

Also Dodgeball deserves some love too.

Tropic Thunder
Me Myself and Irene
Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay

Napolean Dynamite at 19% Got damn, that's ridiculous.

If you didn't at least vote for one of Tropic Thunder, 40 YO Virgin or Wedding Crashers, you have shit taste, lol.

You Don't Mess with The Zohan
Role Models
Road Trip

Many of the popular films in the poll failed to get me cackling, even if most were enjoyable.

Borat
Don't mess with the Zohan
Hangover

I'm not a big comedy movie guy but my vote is for Borat. Sascha Baron Cohen is an improv genius!

Step Brothers, Zoolander, and Wedding Crashers. Talladega Nights is up there, too.

List is missing Role Models. Was the first movie my wife and I ever saw together.

Re watched "Meet the Parents" last night because of this thread.
It was 4 am and i was pissing myself laughing at this scene !!

what ?! my jerusalem tulip pozi pozli what ?!
<Oku02>

1. Borat, 2. Team America World Police and Napoleon Dynamite(lot of ties for third place)

Everyone hating on THE LAST JEDI was hilarious but that was 2017-2019 tbh.

Anchorman / 40yo Virgin / Napoleon Dynamite

Back