3 episodes in on Sons of Anarchy - does it get better?

Did you find Justified to be cheesy as well?

I made it about 3 episodes into that show as well. It actually reminded me a lot of SOA where it was good but just had these cheesy moments that took the wind out of my sails. I could easily see myself watching the whole thing but it didn't have that binge watch X factor to it like Breaking Bad had.
Maybe a little but not as much as sons

I hate this question.

If you don't like a show 3 episodes in, just acknowledge the fact that it may not be for you.

The only show that broke this norm for me was The Wire. I didn’t like it until 8-9 eps in and then I frickin loved it! The last season a bit of a dip though.

I tried watching Parks and Rec from the first episode on years back and couldn't get into it. Just wasn't all that funny.

Started watching random episodes later on and found out the show was hilarious. It just took a season or so for the characters to find their groove and then it took off. Wasn't sure if Sons was the same way.

For me it did not.
Its one of the shows where after awhile you hope they all die.
I suffered through a few seasons and it got worse and worse.

No.

Shitty dialogue and even shittier sounxtrack....

One redeeming aualify: Opie

Personally I think the first few seasons were the best, and I actually enjoyed the first few episodes, so if you're not liking it now just go ahead and walk away. It gets cheesier and shittier and more absurd / unbelieveable as the seasons progress....not to mention that the exact same scenario happens 3 seasons in a row in terms of law enforcement / legal deals to get the Son's reduced charges.

Lots of other great shows out there...have you tried The Santa Clarita Diet? Fucking hysterical!

It is worth a watch. Stick through it.

The Americans is the GOAT FX Drama though. A masterpiece.

Worth it if you want to see a great show turn into a train wreck.

Otherwise, bail out now.

Sons of anarchy is pure scutter. The writing has no depth whatsoever. It cannot hold a candle to the likes of the the shield.

Back