3 days til Anderson vs Bisping

DynaMike

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
UFC have done nothing to hype this fight at all! Stuffed it on fight pass so the UK can't even watch it without signing up.

Most fights UK residents like to watch on their TV. Not some lame app in front of the PC which needs a subscription. I'm glad I got ringside seats for this because without it I may never have known it was happening.

Ufc need to not forget legends like Silva and hyping everything with conor. It doesn't do the sport favors to have 1 mega star.

Not even a single anderson post 3 days out from the fight on the main page... sad really.

The Red panty sweepstakes officially is the most important thing going on in mma.

10 days until

McGregor-Diaz-poster.png

talked about it several times on the press conference just now + embedded + battle lines + more shit i dont even know

sadly seems that noone cares about the skillfull fighters (not that connor or nate aren't) but it is all about the WWE antics now. that's what sells, business is business...

sadly seems that noone cares about the skillfull fighters (not that connor or nate aren't) but it is all about the WWE antics now. that's what sells, business is business...

Thats how it always been. People that show charisma put butts in the seats. GSP was respectful but had some of the biggest feuds in mma history.

Thats how it always been. People that show charisma put butts in the seats. GSP was respectful but had some of the biggest feuds in mma history.
yeah but that's not how it should be if you want to be considered as a legit sport "league" (since they have their own uniforms)

UK fans this, UK fans that.

You realize everyone, not just UK fans, is forced to watch it on Fight Pass, right? We'd all like to see it on TV, but we can't. Oh well. No need for the persecution complex.

I thought the same way until the wait during the UFC 196 Press Conference. Now I am annoyed about the existence of the event.

But it's not a legit sports league. It's a business, and they have to sell their product. That's just how it is going to be. The matchmaking itself should be more than convincing to learn that nobody gives a crap about rankings.

You can all watch it on your TV if you're not technologically illiterate.

Conor is fighting soon. Silva, yesterday`s papers.

Back