3 cops fired for comments on "Civil War" and "slaughter" of black people

I don’t understand this mindset. Setting black people back 4 or 5 generations only hurts your own community. Might even get you killed considering your one of the police in the area.

Police departments are a lot like the Trump administration. They attract only the best people.

I opened the other thread on this topic for about 5 seconds and left. I think the comment I saw was something like, "See, the protests have caused this attitude" or something along those lines.

As if these police officers were not racists, but saw some protests and decided they need to slaughter black people. But in all fairness, I know that those people don't actually believe the things they say a lot of the time, they just can't acknowledge certain things publicly.

From the article:
According to the report, Piner then reflected on current tensions, saying: "We are just going to go out and start slaughtering them," Piner said at one point, using a racial slur. "I can't wait."

"Moore responded that he would not do that. Piner stated 'I'm ready,'" the report said.

"Officer Piner then explained to Cpl. Moore that he felt society needed a civil war to 'wipe 'em off the f---ing map. That'll put 'em back four or five generations.' Cpl.

Yeah, that's not a sudden change of heart due to recent events.

But in all fairness, I know that those people don't actually believe the things they say a lot of the time, they just can't acknowledge certain things publicly.

Because they are mendacious, racist, cunts.

I don’t understand this mindset. Setting black people back 4 or 5 generations only hurts your own community. Might even get you killed considering your one of the police in the area.
It's racism it doesn't have to be logical.

Sadly a badge and uniform doesn't prevent someone being a cunt. Or in this case 3 people.

A shit job attracts shit people. We can surely do better than this though.

Back